Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Master Contestant Chart - ** Spoilers **

FORT Fogey

Re: Master Contestant Chart - ** Spoilers **

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3966664;
    I bet everyone, but Justin will be there. JMO
    Me too. Justin has gone rogue on them and is trying to get his side out in the media now. They'll just talk about him at the MTA and hammer home the edit they gave him without him being there to defend himself (Wes, anyone?).

The MTA has always been mostly about the F3 and F4. I'm sure Frank will be there. Not only because his story is the one everyone will want to talk about, but Frank will probably want to put his spin on it too so he can try to get some sympathy for his 'journey'. Yuck. I don't think Frank will pass up an opportunity for face time on camera, but he is sadly mistaken if he thinks he will come out of this one looking sympathetic at all.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3966672;
    Me too. Justin has gone rogue on them and is trying to get his side out in the media now. They'll just talk about him at the MTA and hammer home the edit they gave him without him being there to defend himself (Wes, anyone?).

The MTA has always been mostly about the F3 and F4. I'm sure Frank will be there. Not only because his story is the one everyone will want to talk about, but Frank will probably want to put his spin on it too so he can try to get some sympathy for his 'journey'. Yuck. I don't think Frank will pass up an opportunity for face time on camera, but he is sadly mistaken if he thinks he will come out of this one looking sympathetic at all.
    ITA.
    I'm sure he'll say he fell in love, but it was difficult under the circumstances (Ali dating others)...LIke he didn't know whne he signed up.
    What about the guys who REALLY developed genuine feelings for Ali?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3966664;
    I bet everyone, but Justin will be there. JMO
    He said on ET Canada he was not going.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3968465;
    He said on ET Canada he was not going.
    Who, Justin? I know Reid isn't going.

Oh, and that avi of Roberto is so dang cute, I can't stand it!

sorry, yes, Justin said he wouldn't be going to the MTA.

Roberto
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3968473;
    sorry, yes, Justin said he wouldn't be going to the MTA.

Roberto
    Oh, I thought you meant the cruise.

I vote that Frank will be at the MTA. He wants to meet up with the guys too.

I wonder about that - I guess we have to wait and see how badly he turns out in the edit as to whether Frank will show his face at the MTA. I want him there - I want a confrontation between Ali and Frank.

Seriously, all of you with the Roberto default need to change it! my heart can't take it everytime I scroll and he's there...so happy...so relaxed...so tanned...sigh...Ok, sorry, what were we talking about?

Oh yes, Frank...I highly doubt he will show his face. I think he will wuss out of it. If he does, it will tell us a lot by how Alli reacts facing him.
    It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept

Quote Originally Posted by milady;3969958;
    Seriously, all of you with the Roberto default need to change it! my heart can't take it everytime I scroll and he's there...so happy...so relaxed...so tanned...sigh...Ok, sorry, what were we talking about?

Oh yes, Frank...I highly doubt he will show his face. I think he will wuss out of it. If he does, it will tell us a lot by how Alli reacts facing him.

If Ali picks Roberto at the LRC then he wasn't a default. Ali said if she picked someone at the end it was because she was in love (something like that)

I think Frank will be at the MTA. Not only to say his peace, but he got along with the other guys.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3970001;
    If Ali picks Roberto at the LRC then he wasn't a default. Ali said if she picked someone at the end it was because she was in love (something like that)

I think Frank will be at the MTA. Not only to say his peace, but he got along with the other guys.
    LOL. She meant the avatar picture. Some people call it a default
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City