Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Master Contestant Chart - ** Spoilers **

Re: Master Contestant Chart - ** Spoilers **

Quote Originally Posted by fivaey;3954945;
    makes since. That way she can really get the feel if there is someone she truelly felt for she could always go back to that person and say hey your the one I want to be with.
    who says this person would still be around if and when she decided she wanted him after rejecting him.

Quote Originally Posted by fivaey;3954945;
    makes since. That way she can really get the feel if there is someone she truelly felt for she could always go back to that person and say hey your the one I want to be with.
    I agree Fivaey, Ali has made similar statements to the effect even in Jake's season saying he's a pilot for godsake and could come to me anytime after the show. Reinforcing that is her saying on Jimmy Kimmel maybe he should come to the After the Rose show to give her advice since she has a feeling she'll need it!!!!!! Maybe she is just be scared of facing the final 2 guys she turned away again since she doesn't feel enough for either to continue to date or she may have told them both lets take some time away from this pressure cooker then see how we feel after the show. Definitely looking forward to that show the most to see what happens then.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Maybe its just wishful thinking ... but it does feel like a twist is coming ....

Quote Originally Posted by stacias807;3956135;
    Maybe its just wishful thinking ... but it does feel like a twist is coming ....
    It's definitely wishful thinking. Everyone should believe whatever they want but I really wouldn't be too hopeful. RS said she's single and that's the way she's going to stay. He can't get much clearer than that.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3956290;
    It's definitely wishful thinking. Everyone should believe whatever they want but I really wouldn't be too hopeful. RS said she's single and that's the way she's going to stay. He can't get much clearer than that.
    The ATFR show hasn't filmed yet, though has it?

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3956377;
    The ATFR show hasn't filmed yet, though has it?
    Correcto
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3954864;
    How can you pick someone after 3 months of not being with anyone?
    Because she needs time to get over Frank.

I think Ali does see the potential with both Chris and Roberto, she just needs time to get over Frank and that whole mess before she picks anyone. maybe the FRC is only delayed by a month, I don't know. Just throwing out ideas here!

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by stacias807;3952448;
    I want to seee Blue too!! I keep hoping that the reason MF has said Ali is his fave bachelorette is cuz RS gets it wrong this time and gets his revenge on the spoiler rumors ... now that would stir the pot on future seasons, wouldn't it!!
    Exactly! Predict all the sideline rumors and drama, but reserve the romance choice for the viewer only. Comeon ABC, use it or lose it...
    This chart is so easy to read. It's great.

FORT Newbie

I know it sounds like wishfull thinking and it very well could be. I just think there could also be something that is not being said. I can't put my finger on it but, I think there is a reason why the ATFR hasn't been filmed yet. Other wise why hold off on filming.

Quote Originally Posted by fivaey;3956647;
    I know it sounds like wishfull thinking and it very well could be. I just think there could also be something that is not being said. I can't put my finger on it but, I think there is a reason why the ATFR hasn't been filmed yet. Other wise why hold off on filming.
    They always do that. No matter what season it is or what outcome.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City