Page 94 of 645 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194594 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3913036;

Ali and Roberto
    I really like Ali and Roberto together, there is so much tenderness from Roberto screaming from the screen.

I am looking forward to see them as a real life couple as well

These are from episode 2. I am going to bring the bigger ones over.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3913003;
    That guy is not Roberto - it is Tyler V from Vermont - it shows better in another SC somewhere LOL

For some reason I recall from last nights previews that Chris L was in this group as well - maybe wrong tho - maybe it was in the tub-of-war section of the clip
    I take that back - Chris L is NOT on this date - but the other 2 Chris's are
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Yeah, it's gotta be sometime different than Justin's fiasco, his plaid shirt is different, etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3913078;
    Yeah, it's gotta be sometime different than Justin's fiasco, his plaid shirt is different, etc.....

If that was his HTD and he wanted to go home prior to the HTD as RS suggested, he definitely isn't playing the role of someone uninterested in Ali. I really want to see if he's going to be like Graham....Graham became very distant, he was ready to be done, everyone could sense it.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I think it's really unfair how they are portraying Kasey as a weak person and giving hints that make it seem like he cuts his wrist when it is more than likely the Tattoo. This season seems like there are enough interesting asepcts without having do that to Kasey.

Frank reminds me of Jason during SeAnna's season, very desperate and needy, always there always commenting about what others have done. The first night of DeAnna's show I dislike Jason because of the way he seemed to me.

Hair guy is a loose cannon and I was glad to see on the mainm list that he leaves next week. His kind of drama and issues just mess up the shows.

Chris left his job and went home to help care for his mother when she was dying. Isn't that what Ali did for her grandmother? Similar attrivute that is very nice.

TPTB must really like Ali with all the incredible trips they are taking.

Roberto didn't really do anything for me, but then I don't like the Latin lover type. He was nice but just not my cup of tea.

At the RC as she was calling out names, I didn't even remember some of the guys being there, I guess they made no impact on me at all.

The only one I really like is Chris L. To me he is a man and the rest are all guys and dudes. The only one who comes close to him IMO is Craig that reminded her about being careful in her choices.

Okay off to cook dinner. I actually enjoyed last night....first in quite few seasons that that has happened.
    Last edited by romance writer; 05-25-2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: didn't mean to send so quickly....my computer has a mind of its own sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3912575;
    I'm pretty sure this pic is not La Taha'a. I just looked back at my pictures and the rock pillars at La Taha'a are made from rough, more round lava rocks. This picture may be from before the LCD dates in Bora Bora.