Page 7 of 645 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 6442

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3896103;
    Silver striped tie I think is skier - back flip guy
    I think his name is Jason and he goes home the first night. That is if this guy really is the back-flip guy. I thought he was cute.

  2. #62
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3896186;
    He is an actor - just google him and you will see LOL
    I don't think he's the actor, Scott Baio. Scott Baio played on Happy Days back in the 70's or 80's, I think. He's single and in his 40's now. He's too old for Ali. This guy might have the same name, but I'm pretty sure he's not the actor you googled.

    Scott Baio played the role of the bf of Ron Howard's character's sister on the show. I forget their names on the show.

  3. #63
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3896198;
    I don't think he's the actor, Scott Baio. Scott Baio played on Happy Days back in the 70's or 80's, I think. He's single and in his 40's now. He's too old for Ali. This guy might have the same name, but I'm pretty sure he's not the actor you googled.

    Scott Baio played the role of the bf of Ron Howard's character's sister on the show. I forget their names on the show.
    Scott Baio the actor is married now with a baby last I checked.

    ETA: Is it one of his relatives maybe?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3896202;
    Scott Baio the actor is married now with a baby last I checked.

    ETA: Is it one of his relatives maybe?
    Really? I'm shocked at that. It seems not that long ago I saw him in an interview and he was single and I was thinking maybe he was gay. Well, I hope he is married and happy, he waited long enough.

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Seriously, I think it was just a joke because the guy sorta looked like Scott Baio.

    Baio:


    Guy in question:


    Actually, that guy kinda looks like a cleaned up version of Colorado boy. What's his name again?

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3896204;
    Seriously, I think it was just a joke because the guy sorta looked like Scott Baio.

    Baio:


    Guy in question:


    Actually, that guy kinda looks like a cleaned up version of Colorado boy. What's his name again?
    I think his name is Kyle.

  7. #67
    FORT Newbie fsalboni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3896204;
    Seriously, I think it was just a joke because the guy sorta looked like Scott Baio.

    Baio:


    Guy in question:


    Actually, that guy kinda looks like a cleaned up version of Colorado boy. What's his name again?
    That was a joke, sorry for side-tracking everyone.

  8. #68
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Kyle



    Jason




    Ty Brown with glass.




    I think this guy is, this guy as well.
    And might match up to this guy.
    •Craig, 33, is a ladies man (or a wannabe ladies man) from Toronto whose ego is almost as big as his hair.




  9. #69
    FORT Regular Misshyper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    86

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    http://i40.tinypic.com/168vdlk.jpg

    Who is this guy? He's really cute

  10. #70
    FORT Newbie fsalboni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Misshyper2;3896519;
    http://i40.tinypic.com/168vdlk.jpg

    Who is this guy? He's really cute
    I believe he also does the viagra commercials:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.