Page 644 of 645 FirstFirst ... 144544594634635636637638639640641642643644645 LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 6442

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Everytime I see the Quote: "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL
    it kills me.
    I refuse to jump off the Chris train. Hanging on and hoping for the fairytale happening.

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4019378;
    We were actually discussing the pic above this one where you can only see Chris leaning against the tree. She was just using this one as a reference.
    Oh, ooops, okay. The other pic is either a person in the water in front of him, or he just threw something in the water, because there's a separate ring of ripples in front of him.

Anyway I'm sure you've all discussed this stuff already. I'm late to the game, and not any good at sleuthing anyway. You guys did all the hard work already! It's fascinating all the things you've all uncovered.

Sorry about this but I was just wondering if someone could tell me which guy is Chris L in this picture?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;4019413;
    Sorry about this but I was just wondering if someone could tell me which guy is Chris L in this picture?
    Thanks
    back row, second one in on the right...
    next to Chris N with teal tie, then Chris L

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;4019413;
    Thanks
    I honestly don't see him. Maybe he's by the pool playing flipcup with some of the producers.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Back row, second from the right. behind Justin & Jonathan (aqua shirt).
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Newbie

Okay...something weird is going on. it looks like two RC. One with good hair and one with flat and bad highlights showing through. The flat one is the one with the blurred out mouth and left wrist...hmmm

also, I think there are two dates with Chris in the same bathing suits. In the hometown preview where they hid Chris and showed Ty, there was a snapshot of Chris hugging Ali at the dock and they looked sad and not the pickup excited hug on their FD. What if Chris asked Ali to give him another chance to see if they can go on a normal date in Tahiti? I think the water carrying scene with water shoes...hmmmm...and the pearl hunting could be the 'normal' date to prove to Ali that their bond is strong...then you have the sunset pic of them kissing. I think Chris is not the type to give up if Ali is questioning his sincerity so this day is his only hope. As for Roberto, he may just wait for the FRC to make his statement but is it too little too late?

if this should be in spoiler thread then please move. my last thought is that if Chris is chosen then he will refuse the final rose as he's not proposing to the bachelorette but Ali from williamstown, MA.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by windymama;4018525;
    Does the RM boat photo look odd to you? Could it have been photoshopped?
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4018543;
    That could be photoshopped. My DH does a lot of that. He can put a different face on that too if you ask him.
    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4018930;

Are they going through a jungle or is it in the boat with them?

I know this is supposed to be Roberto and it probably is but his face is strange. It looks more like a thug than the usually good looking R.
    Quote Originally Posted by OhWow;4018956;
    He looks like he has two chins, or two jaw lines running up the side of his face. The face(s) seem redder than the neck.
    I think one of our posters (could have been melindahavea or Cash's Don) stated that Ali and Roberto were laughing and happy the entire time they were shooting. Could it be that Roberto's face has been photoshopped to be more austere and nervous much like the SC of Ali's face that we believe her smile (or pout) has been removed?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4019446;
    I think one of our posters (could have been melindahavea or Cash's Don) stated that Ali and Roberto were laughing and happy the entire time they were shooting. Could it be that Roberto's face has been photoshopped to be more austere and nervous much like the SC of Ali's face that we believe her smile (or pout) has been removed?
    Roberto was always smiling and confident. This photo is worrisome and I think it could be his departure after a rejection. Maybe it's before Ali goes after him or before CL arrives as the true F1... only tonight will tell.