Page 643 of 645 FirstFirst ... 143543593633634635636637638639640641642643644645 LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 6442

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by OhWow;4018956;
    He looks like he has two chins, or two jaw lines running up the side of his face. The face(s) seem redder than the neck.
    To me, and I am completely unfamiliar with photoshop, it looks like RM's head has been place on someone else's body. JMO.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by OhWow;4018956;
    He looks like he has two chins, or two jaw lines running up the side of his face. The face(s) seem redder than the neck.
    He looks like he's got a pound of make-up on his face. Looks like foundation and very "cakey". It's probably just the way the picture was shot and the lighting/coloring/angle but it does look like he's ready for his close-up!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4018960;
    are those ores hanging frrom the sides it is typical for a boat to have the oars hanging when someone's usuing the engine and steering?
    I never had the chance to visit tahiti but I do believe that like most of the vacations and exotic places (remember that bora bora is on top list of honeymoon destination), I do believe that everything has flowers and the locals decorates everything with it.

I do not see anything wrong to have a boat decorated... the same way the podium is...

When you take a picture of a moving object, it will be distorded.

Its not unusual to decorate a boat, a bus, or any method of transportation, especially knowing it was going to be filmed, its an expression of a festive occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by jannafan;4018945;
    I think that photo looks strange. Something about it is not right...I think RM would be standing up like he and Chris and Frank were when they came in on their boats in the FD epi.
    Certainly looks odd, but as others said it is probably a combo of taking the pic from a fair distance while the boat is moving.

If it's photoshopped however, IMO they lifted a pic of him from the Meet and Greet, tinkered with his suit color, and inserted it into the boat. Do we have any caps of him in this pose from night one?

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4018543;
    That could be photoshopped. My DH does a lot of that. He can put a different face on that too if you ask him.
    I have thought from the MINUTE I saw that cap that is looks very odd, the headshot and all?!?!? But still and all I have utter faith!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by windymama;4018961;
    To me, and I am completely unfamiliar with photoshop, it looks like RM's head has been place on someone else's body. JMO.
    I had the same thoughts when I looked at that pic of Roberto in boat.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4019182;
    I had the same thoughts when I looked at that pic of Roberto in boat.

I also think RM looks weird. ARe there any screencaps/video from Episode 1 of him in that pose?. IMO the boat driver/captain looks normal/not distorted but RM does.

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4017175;

I think she might be, simply because there is no light shining through the space between Chris' legs in this picture. It almost looks like he's wearing a long skirt. So maybe the reason why we see no light shining through between his legs (like it is the pic below), is because Ali is standing in front of him blocking the light!

Regarding #6378, Ali is definitely standing in front of him. You can see:
    * her knee
    * her skirt
    * her elbow
    * her head

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4019268;
    Regarding #6378, Ali is definitely standing in front of him. You can see:
    * her knee
    * her skirt
    * her elbow
    * her head
    We were actually discussing the pic above this one where you can only see Chris leaning against the tree. She was just using this one as a reference.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL