Page 642 of 645 FirstFirst ... 142542592632633634635636637638639640641642643644645 LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6442

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4017658;
    Yeah, she does pretty much the same things with both guys.....that helps me think she is single after all of this. JMO.
    That's the main topic that makes me think she's single too, otherwise I believe the Roberto/Ali relationship -- just not sure it's an engagement With the sound off, it's especially noticeable how similar she is with both guys. A Fort mentioned that a couple years ago, and it is very interesting to view without sound. As Ali send in one interview - there isn't that much difference between the two guys. Of course that will come back to haunt her if she picked just one.

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;4017769;
    Here is another scenario, I also believe the SC of him alone at the palm tree is pivital as well as the one with them together and the bottles of champagne. In the pic of them together, Ali's hair looks wet while Chris' looks dry. Would it be that her boat couldn't get close enough to shore? Monday can't come soon enough.
    Yes it pivital, that he will be left alone (without Ali).

yup... I think you are onto it here. Bora Bora was the Proposal Day as Chris Harrison called it... but the FRC takes place on this small strip of land. This will be where Ali will offer her final rose to Chris, and he will accept it without reservation because he knows she loves only him.
    It's a proposal day because there will be only one person there to propose. No need to call it FRC, when there's only one. No need for a FRC when Roberto already knows he's F1, and Chris knows he's rejected. She won't change her mind, she's said that in an interview, that there will be no going back for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4017995;
    Different suit, 1st suit light grey, FRC suit black. Thanks for comparison pics
    Does the RM boat photo look odd to you? Could it have been photoshopped?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4017986;
    Thank you Cupcakes for posting the awesome collage of SC's!
    And also to Ryvetted and all the others who posted so many wonderful SC's this season. A special shout out to Love_Me who got this season started.

Just an observation I made: Roberto at the very beginning (M&G) and Roberto at the end (FRC), same tie, same suit perhaps, just missing the hankie due to all the sweat reported by US Weekly.

That could be photoshopped. My DH does a lot of that. He can put a different face on that too if you ask him.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4018543;
    That could be photoshopped. My DH does a lot of that. He can put a different face on that too if you ask him.
    Could he make it be Caesar driving the boat? Just doesn't seem right otherwise ...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Are they going through a jungle or is it in the boat with them?

I know this is supposed to be Roberto and it probably is but his face is strange. It looks more like a thug than the usually good looking R.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4018930;

bora bora... exotic? HA!

FORT Fan

I think that photo looks strange. Something about it is not right...I think RM would be standing up like he and Chris and Frank were when they came in on their boats in the FD epi.

I know this is supposed to be Roberto and it probably is but his face is strange. It looks more like a thug than the usually good looking R.
    He looks like he has two chins, or two jaw lines running up the side of his face. The face(s) seem redder than the neck.
    So! How are the children?

are those ores hanging frrom the sides it is typical for a boat to have the oars hanging when someone's usuing the engine and steering? and how does the guy steering have the palm leaves hanging in front of his face on a boat?? Decoration?? the palm leaves look strange

I agree the pic does look weird
    Team Alibeartito