Page 641 of 645 FirstFirst ... 141541591631632633634635636637638639640641642643644645 LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 6442

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4017711;
    One of the parts that I loved about the FD with Chris, just before they were talking about how could Massachusetts even be on the same planet with all this, and Chris said he wanted one of those small islands over there with a palm tree. Talk about some foreshadowing
    It's funny you mentioned this because when I heard him say that, I immediately thought of Ali & Roberto's time spent on their heart-shaped island (which he could've been pointing at) and how they didn't want to leave. Wonder what was brought up in Ali's mind when Chris said this...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;4017674;
    Thanks, latergator, for putting up these SCs.

The last SC is significant because of the dialogue when this SC was aired during Chris and Ali's FD at Le Taha'a Island Resort:

Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa is located on a coral reef called "Motu Tautau" off of Taha'a island. Taha'a has no airport and is only accessible by boat or helicopter (Rob and Ali went by helicopter from the resort to their FD). Hence, the reference to how difficult it is to get to this island in the dialogue above. Thank you to dixiechick80 for her help with the significance of this SC.

This private island SC coupled with the leaning palm tree SC have significance in Chris' journey. Yes, this other island Chris is pointing out represents secluded Taha'a and not Bora Bora which everyone assumed was where the FRC takes place. A FRC does take place on Bora Bora, but it's not where Ali makes her final decision. I believe her final decision will be made on Taha'a where Ali finds Chris (who had bowed out at LCD) after her FRC with Roberto. With only limited crew to film and return travel arrangements that originated from Taha'a rather than Bora Bora, MF was able to keep Chris and Ali's story from everyone else in production - and all other sources, contestants, bloggers, internet sites, magazines - thus allowing the no pick spoiler to remain unrefuted for as long as it has.
    You and latorgator are killing me! I love this scenario and oh how awesome it would be if it played out this way! I could totally see it happening. This would also explain the closed set on ATFR and also the press release & CH saying she is sitting down with the two final guys...not that she's sitting down with her fiance and the F2. They don't wanna give it away! If this all happens how we think, I think I will probably pass out!
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

FORT Regular

I so wish that the end would play out that way - it just appears that with all the SC that we have - and the
    spoilers, magazines, etc. - that it is Roberto or no one. I just so remember how so many thoughts, etc were
    flying around with Reid - saying he will return - Jillian will pick him and in the end - well, we know what happened.
    At least with that one - we had the SC of Reid holding a ring - not knowing where he was - but the hope that
    he would come back and save the princess - but we do not have any SC re: Chris after the crying SC's - I really want it to be something like to that with Ali & Chris - but, I am not getting my hopes up. I want to believe what 59Hawaii has posted - it sounds awesome - but every year it never seems to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4017779;
    It's funny you mentioned this because when I heard him say that, I immediately thought of Ali & Roberto's time spent on their heart-shaped island (which he could've been pointing at) and how they didn't want to leave. Wonder what was brought up in Ali's mind when Chris said this...
    Perhaps she did cantstopwatchin... but that thought was possibly quickly and easily erased when she pointed out to Chris... this is our island

and we all know by Ali's own admission in her blog, she doesn't swim well, and Chris had to "carry" her over there, and we all know that went pretty well.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4017821;
    Perhaps she did cantstopwatchin... but that thought was possibly quickly and easily erased when she pointed out to Chris... this is our island
    and we all know by Ali's own admission in her blog, she doesn't swim well, and Chris had to "carry" her over there, and we all know that went pretty well.
    Which one of these is not like the others...sorry, love that Sesame Street song-lol! There is a big difference between these pictures of Ali & Roberto and Ali & Chris -- notice how her legs never fully wrap around Chris like they do with Roberto? Chris was forced to use an arm to hold her in place while walking with her...while Roberto has never had to. I didn't see their walk as extremely romantic--if it were, she'd have had BOTH legs wrapped around him, which she never did. Even when they were swimming after just jumping from the boat, she swam around him and never wrapped her legs around him.

I'm sure some will say pish-posh and blow this off but I see this as something a lead will point to their F1 to say, see, I did this with you but didn't with XX, similar as being able to point out that they only open-mouthed kiss with F1...

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Thank you Cupcakes for posting the awesome collage of SC's!
    And also to Ryvetted and all the others who posted so many wonderful SC's this season. A special shout out to Love_Me who got this season started.

Just an observation I made: Roberto at the very beginning (M&G) and Roberto at the end (FRC), same tie, same suit perhaps, just missing the hankie due to all the sweat reported by US Weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4017986;
    Thank you Cupcakes for posting the awesome collage of SC's!
    And also to Ryvetted and all the others who posted so many wonderful SC's this season. A special shout out to Love_Me who got this season started.

Just an observation I made: Roberto at the very beginning (M&G) and Roberto at the end (FRC), same tie, same suit perhaps, just missing the hankie due to all the sweat reported by US Weekly.

Different suit, 1st suit light grey, FRC suit black. Thanks for comparison pics

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4017985;
    Which one of these is not like the others...sorry, love that Sesame Street song-lol! There is a big difference between these pictures of Ali & Roberto and Ali & Chris -- notice how her legs never fully wrap around Chris like they do with Roberto? Chris was forced to use an arm to hold her in place while walking with her...while Roberto has never had to. I didn't see their walk as extremely romantic--if it were, she'd have had BOTH legs wrapped around him, which she never did. Even when they were swimming after just jumping from the boat, she swam around him and never wrapped her legs around him.

I'm sure some will say pish-posh and blow this off but I see this as something a lead will point to their F1 to say, see, I did this with you but didn't with XX, similar as being able to point out that they only open-mouthed kiss with F1...

Not apples to apples. 1. Roberto didn't have to hold her because it was just for a second while it was a long way for Chris to carry Ali. 2. Maybe Ali wanted Chris to hold onto her and it wasn't a matter of him having to.

You could compare Chris carrying Ali to Roberto carrying her in the water. I don't have a SC or I'd post it but from what I remember she's not kissing him like she is with Chris.

It's really hard to tell from SCs in any case. We're seeing so little of the hours they're together. Maybe we're seeing the best with one guy and the worst with the other or maybe we're seeing the best of both. There's no way to know until the end (and even then maybe not).

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4017985;

cantstopwatchin I totally support your opinion, but as you know it's not the only one out there. Perhaps the "support" from Chris was great enough that Ali did not have to hang on by wrapping her feet together behind him. Or maybe it's just as you say and she is more into Roberto than Chris. I just know what production showed us. When Ali jumped on board on Chris, she was standing in chest high water, clearly did not have to swim ashore at that point and could have walked beside him. Instead we are given the scenes where he carries her in, with her plastered to his chest and them kissing the whole time. But I suppose it's possible that she was thinking about Roberto carrying her at the baseball field instead.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4018007;
    cantstopwatchin I totally support your opinion, but as you know it's not the only one out there. Perhaps the "support" from Chris was great enough that Ali did not have to hang on by wrapping her feet together behind him. Or maybe it's just as you say and she is more into Roberto than Chris. I just know what production showed us. When Ali jumped on board on Chris, she was standing in chest high water, clearly did not have to swim ashore at that point and could have walked beside him. Instead we are given the scenes where he carries her in, with her plastered to his chest and them kissing the whole time. But I suppose it's possible that she was thinking about Roberto carrying her at the baseball field instead.

I am in awe about you guys trying to find a reason in here.