Page 640 of 645 FirstFirst ... 140540590630631632633634635636637638639640641642643644645 LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 6442

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

I know I'm getting away from the screencap of Chris standing at the tree, but I've been wondering about the screencaps of Ali crying/Chris as well as sc of Ali lying on the bed with Roberto and he looks tense/unhappy. Ali is wearing black tank top in both of these. It made me remember what Don told Cash about Ali spending time with both Chris and Roberto after Frank left and it was very emotional. Is is possible that this is where these sc's originate as opposed to something that we expect to happen Monday night?

Quote Originally Posted by pepperpat;4017332;
    I know I'm getting away from the screencap of Chris standing at the tree, but I've been wondering about the screencaps of Ali crying/Chris as well as sc of Ali lying on the bed with Roberto and he looks tense/unhappy. Ali is wearing black tank top in both of these. It made me remember what Don told Cash about Ali spending time with both Chris and Roberto after Frank left and it was very emotional. Is is possible that this is where these sc's originate as opposed to something that we expect to happen Monday night?
    We already went over that (to death) and the tops are not the same.

We figured out thanks to Mr Write both take place in Bora Bora. Too bad he's on vacation.

FORT Regular

Thank you, it's tough to keep up with everything on these boards!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4017027;
    This is the best I could do. The video is not best quality to cap from.

Cupcakes, a big thanks for all the SC's you've added tonight. I love seeing the ones I hadn't seen before (am loving the rooftop dance one)!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;4016762;
    Taha'a is significant.

- There was the Bora Bora getaway contest that was on the ABC site whose teaser got pulled. It said "where Ali received a proposal" (paraphrasing). Many people pointed out that it did not say "where Ali accepted a proposal."

- Ali made a point of pointing out the islands of Bora Bora and Taha'a to Chris on their catamaran ride. And the editors left in footage of Chris mangling "Taha'a" when he read his FS card.

- In Chris' journey on MTA, just as Ali says "I'm so excited about us", there's footage of the leaning palm tree and the private island at Le Taha'a where they had dinner ("it's so romantic ... there isn't even a path to get there.")
    I captured the pictures of when she says "I'm so excited about us" it then leads to Chris telling her that "I really see myself with you forever, you know that, right?" and then the really's...

I'm telling you that sandpit, the picture of Chris standing there with is arm on that tree is pivotal to the ending of this.

here are the caps for your statement above...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4017027;
    This is the best I could do. The video is not best quality to cap from.

She also hugs Chris like this on the wiffle ball deleted scene from Chris' HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4017653;
    She also hugs Chris like this on the wiffle ball deleted scene from Chris' HTD.
    Yeah, she does pretty much the same things with both guys.....that helps me think she is single after all of this. JMO.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4017562;
    I captured the pictures of when she says "I'm so excited about us" it then leads to Chris telling her that "I really see myself with you forever, you know that, right?" and then the really's...

I'm telling you that sandpit, the picture of Chris standing there with is arm on that tree is pivotal to the ending of this.

here are the caps for your statement above...

Thanks, latergator, for putting up these SCs.

The last SC is significant because of the dialogue when this SC was aired during Chris and Ali's FD at Le Taha'a Island Resort:

Chris: “Another island?”
    Ali: “Tonight, I’m having dinner with Chris on our own private secluded island and I’m so excited.”
    Ali: “It’s so romantic. There isn’t even a pathway to get there.”
    Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa is located on a coral reef called "Motu Tautau" off of Taha'a island. Taha'a has no airport and is only accessible by boat or helicopter (Rob and Ali went by helicopter from the resort to their FD). Hence, the reference to how difficult it is to get to this island in the dialogue above. Thank you to dixiechick80 for her help with the significance of this SC.

This private island SC coupled with the leaning palm tree SC have significance in Chris' journey. Yes, this other island Chris is pointing out represents secluded Taha'a and not Bora Bora which everyone assumed was where the FRC takes place. A FRC does take place on Bora Bora, but it's not where Ali makes her final decision. I believe her final decision will be made on Taha'a where Ali finds Chris (who had bowed out at LCD) after her FRC with Roberto. With only limited crew to film and return travel arrangements that originated from Taha'a rather than Bora Bora, MF was able to keep Chris and Ali's story from everyone else in production - and all other sources, contestants, bloggers, internet sites, magazines - thus allowing the no pick spoiler to remain unrefuted for as long as it has.
    Last edited by 59hawaii; 08-01-2010 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;4017674;
    Thanks, latergator, for putting up these SCs.

The last SC is significant because of the dialogue when this SC was aired during Chris and Ali's FD at Le Taha'a Island Resort:

Le Taha'a Island Resort and Spa is located on a coral reef called "Motu Tautau" off of Taha'a island. Taha'a has no airport and is only accessible by boat or helicopter (Rob and Ali went by helicopter from the resort to their FD). Hence, the reference to how difficult it is to get to this island in the dialogue above.

This private island SC coupled with the leaning palm tree SC have significance in Chris' journey. Yes, this other island Chris is pointing out represents secluded Taha'a and not Bora Bora which everyone assumed was where the FRC takes place. A FRC does take place on Bora Bora, but it's not where Ali makes her final decision. I believe her final decision will be made on Taha'a where Ali finds Chris (who had bowed out at LCD) after her FRC with Roberto. With only limited crew to film and return travel arrangements that originated from Taha'a rather than Bora Bora, MF was able to keep Chris and Ali's story from everyone else in production - and all other sources, contestants, bloggers, internet sites, magazines - thus allowing the no pick spoiler to remain unrefuted for as long as it has.
    yup... I think you are onto it here. Bora Bora was the Proposal Day as Chris Harrison called it... but the FRC takes place on this small strip of land. This will be where Ali will offer her final rose to Chris, and he will accept it without reservation because he knows she loves only him.

One of the parts that I loved about the FD with Chris, just before they were talking about how could Massachusetts even be on the same planet with all this, and Chris said he wanted one of those small islands over there with a palm tree. Talk about some foreshadowing

Here is another scenario, I also believe the SC of him alone at the palm tree is pivital as well as the one with them together and the bottles of champagne. In the pic of them together, Ali's hair looks wet while Chris' looks dry. Would it be that her boat couldn't get close enough to shore? Monday can't come soon enough.