Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4017195;
    So why then in the second pic, she is standing in from of him and we see lite shining between both of their legs????? make you go hmmmmmm
    IMO the first pic is of him standing alone, just above knee-deep in the water. The ripple around him is from him standing in the water and the dark image that extends below his knees closer to us in the picture is a shadow because it's sunset. To me this always seemed like a good shot as a promo for the next bach if he were to be the one.

Quote Originally Posted by jcw2;4017202;
    IMO the first pic is of him standing alone, just above knee-deep in the water. The ripple around him is from him standing in the water and the dark image that extends below his knees closer to us in the picture is a shadow because it's sunset. To me this always seemed like a good shot as a promo for the next bach if he were to be the one.
    ITA....that is what I see as well , good looking guy standing alone, starring at the sunset would make and awesome promotional pic for his as the next Bachelor.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4017195;
    So why then in the second pic, she is standing in from of him and we see lite shining between both of their legs????? make you go hmmmmmm
    That proves my point. You should be able to see space between his legs. I showed the second picture to demonstrate that. Ali is NOT directly in front of him in that pic, she is standing just a little to the side of him instead of directly in front of him. She isn't standing in front of the space between his legs. But if she is in front of him in that first picture, which I do think she might be, then she could be standing more directly in front of him covering that space that would otherwise be there. I think he is standing about knee deep, and I think there would most likely be some open space between his knees based on the way he stands (legs slightly apart). I think the fact that there is not any space between them is suspicious. Makes me think Ali may indeed be in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4017242;
    That proves my point. You should be able to see space between his legs. I showed the second picture to demonstrate that. Ali is NOT directly in front of him in that pic, she is standing just a little to the side of him instead of directly in front of him. She isn't standing in front of the space between his legs. But if she is in front of him in that first picture, which I do think she might be, then she could be standing more directly in front of him covering that space that would otherwise be there. I think he is standing about knee deep, and I think there would most likely be some open space between his knees based on the way he stands (legs slightly apart). I think the fact that there is not any space between them is suspicious. Makes me think Ali may indeed be in front of him.
    Could it be a cameraman - with that pink flash in the sky in front of Chris ?

FORT Regular

I saved the pic on my computer and then used photo editing software to lighten the gamma correction, and I could see his shorts area much better. I think his legs aren't apart, one is a little in front of the other and he's leaning his weight on his back (left) foot and that's why there's no space between them. So I retract my earlier suggestion that we can't see space between his legs because Ali is in front of him. Maybe she is, but now I think that's a less likely scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4017304;
    I saved the pic on my computer and then used photo editing software to lighten the gamma correction, and I could see his shorts area much better. I think his legs aren't apart, one is a little in front of the other and he's leaning his weight on his back (left) foot and that's why there's no space between them.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4017027;
    This is the best I could do. The video is not best quality to cap from.

Thanks cc, I do believe the girls in love. In the pic of her and Roberto on the roof top dancing, I would say she's in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4017027;
    This is the best I could do. The video is not best quality to cap from.

Seriously?!?!?! That right there is just too much love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4017242;
    You're absolutely right martinanne I tried my everything I could to get a picture as close to the tree picture as I could. This one on their pearl date was the best I could capture.

What I had noticed with the sun setting behind them, he would completely block Ali out of the picture. It hit me then, that if this was the case it is very possible that she was/is indeed standing in front of him on the tree picture. There are two separate set of ripples... one being around him, and one set ahead of him. Mr. Write identified the picture as being part of Taha'a, the island of Motu Tautau. I believe he is correct, we don't have any idea when the first picture of the sand pit was taken, perhaps production took it months before when they scouted the area to see where they wanted to use... but we do know that the one with Chris was taken sometime in May.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4017315;
    Thanks cc, I do believe the girls in love. In the pic of her and Roberto on the roof top dancing, I would say she's in heaven.
    Seriously... if the girl doesn't see fit to give it a shot with at least one of these FINE F2 in real life, well then she was very self-aware getting out of the limo in Jake's season - her picker is fo sho BROKEN!