Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4016874;
    Hey Agent! Yes, there were caps of Roberto and Ali that didn't air.

First date - Dancing on the roof top didn't air

Iceland - lagoon time did not air

Portugal - This kiss did not air

Turkey - 1 on 1 time in Turkey did not air
    Hey cupcake that last photo with Roberto arms are around Ali does she not,at lease to me like she is just glowing . For me they look like a couple
    that are so into each other(sorry Chris fans i love him too,but there is something about Rob except being extremely hawt.that they are so into each other ,and btw great pics in the sc only. So it is Rob in that boat hmmmm

on sc only so he is in the boat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4016939;
    Oh me too, which is why Ali is going to end up with Chris.
    LOL

I don't think so :nono

Quote Originally Posted by tyefan;4016949;
    Hey cupcake that last photo with Roberto arms are around Ali does she not,at lease to me like she is just glowing . For me they look like a couple
    that are so into each other(sorry Chris fans i love him too,but there is something about Rob except being extremely hawt.that they are so into each other ,and btw great pics in the sc only. So it is Rob in that boat hmmmm

on sc only so he is in the boat!!!
    I wish we could get screen caps of Robertito and Ali-gator from the teach me vid on Bing entertainment....after he has her family up and dancing she embraces Roberto and melts into his chest and has the same look she did from when they were on the roof top and he said he wanted to see many more sunsets like those with her...the look on her face and her eyes OMG she definitely melts and has the look of luv.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4016732;
    Y'all do realize that tree is on Le Taha'a? And not Bora Bora, the island they've moved to for the MTP, LCD and FRC.

I think that's what we were debating. In the pic of the trees by themselves, there is elevation off on the horizon. In the close-up of the tree with Chris (there is an elongated version of this pic from an early episode), there is no elevation off in the distance. So we were questioning the location.

it makes sense to me since they are trying to say that CL takes himself out at the LCD. IF they show him at the FRC then thier drama is gone. I am a Rob fan, but I do have to look at it this way. Beside I saw a cap of some in shark waters and I heard CL is supposed to have a some kind of shark date
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4016913;
    To me, the whole point is that it was attributed to Chris. She doesn't know how Chris feels because he's too slow telling her, just like with the moped. Can she trust him? Does he love her? Or does she choose the man who "tells me all the time [that he loves me]?"

One is being presented as a question mark to us, one is the sure thing. Whether or not it's true, whether or not it's all splicing, whatever, that's the storyline.
    Agreed but we did see the God I love you,with R it was shyly I'm falling in love with you.
    Tells us otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4016955;
    I wish we could get screen caps of Robertito and Ali-gator from the teach me vid on Bing entertainment....after he has her family up and dancing she embraces Roberto and melts into his chest and has the same look she did from when they were on the roof top and he said he wanted to see many more sunsets like those with her...the look on her face and her eyes OMG she definitely melts and has the look of luv.
    This is the best I could do. The video is not best quality to cap from.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4016932;
    I finally made it over here to check this out...was off the boards for a few hours! I love everything about this...what a wonderful story this would make! You make my heart go pitter patter with this scenario! I truly hope they end up together. I do still think Ali IS in front of him in that pic with the tree.
    I think she might be, simply because there is no light shining through the space between Chris' legs in this picture. It almost looks like he's wearing a long skirt. So maybe the reason why we see no light shining through between his legs (like it is the pic below), is because Ali is standing in front of him blocking the light!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4016924;
    Yes and I've noticed all those little moments too.
    When they were sitting in the shallow water on their FD she looked right at the camera a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4017175;

I think she might be, simply because there is no light shining through the space between Chris' legs in this picture. It almost looks like he's wearing a long skirt. So maybe the reason why we see no light shining through between his legs (like it is the pic below), is because Ali is standing in front of him blocking the light!

So why then in the second pic, she is standing in from of him and we see lite shining between both of their legs????? make you go hmmmmmm