Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;4016778;
    OMG is it Monday yet? My head is spinning. I am so convinced it is Chris because I have a FEELING, and butterflies, and the fact that Chris had to be pointed out and come out of the dark from the very beginning starting with Ellen. Even the previews hid him. we knew that he was getting a HD but if not for here I wouldn't have known. I would have thought it was Ty. Anyway, I know there is a HUGE possibility that I am wrong (as usual), and even if I am, it sure was a fun season to watch. I enjoy being HERE more than watching the shows. Thank you all for making it that way. You guys and gals are great. OK - Back to reading.
    This is so how I feel! I was just telling myself (Ha Ha) that I just have a feeling that it's Chris...a gut feeling deep down that I just know it has to be him. And it isn't because I like him more than Roberto or anything like that. I just feel like there's too much obvious with Roberto, and Chris & Ali's overall chemistry is "amazing"! I have had so much fun on this board the last 2 weeks...y'all are great people to talk to and awesome sluethers!
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

KK4
    FORT Fan

I'm not sure which sc they are, there are so many, and I'm too tired to go back and search, but two things stood out to me.
    #1, when Ali and Roberto are kissing on that island, she looks to her right, sees the camera and exclaims "this is so cool".
    #2, on the jetski, her arm is pumped up in the air looking at the camera.

Didn't she say in an interview long ago, that the "one" was the one where she didn't notice any cameras?

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;4016921;
    I'm not sure which sc they are, there are so many, and I'm too tired to go back and search, but two things stood out to me.
    #1, when Ali and Roberto are kissing on that island, she looks to her right, sees the camera and exclaims "this is so cool".

Didn't she say in an interview long ago, that the "one" was the one where she didn't notice any cameras?
    Yes and I've noticed all those little moments too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;4016898;
    This is exactly what I just said in the spoiler thread. Chris is the one telling her not Roberto! He is shyer imb
    But according to the clip of the talk Ali has with her family, her father states that Roberto told him he loved Ali and Ali immediately states I know he tells me this all the time.
    Her Mother and Sister say they had a different feeling with Chris in that although he might not voice it to her that they feel he does, but he has a difficult time saying it with another man in the picture....her dad immediately pops off and says well some men know and they can say when there in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4016913;
    To me, the whole point is that it was attributed to Chris. She doesn't know how Chris feels because he's too slow telling her, just like with the moped. Can she trust him? Does he love her? Or does she choose the man who "tells me all the time [that he loves me]?"

One is being presented as a question mark to us, one is the sure thing. Whether or not it's true, whether or not it's all splicing, whatever, that's the storyline.
    I think it should be noted that while splicing and dicing happens to illustrate one point or train of thought prior to an episode, once the actual episodes air the actual statements and how they are presented, whether spliced or in actual verbage are used to demonstrate the true story. That true story is often different from the razzle dazzle that is TPTB fun at manipulating th eaudience prior to the airing of the actual show, particularly the Finale. Often, they will present in previews one person as F1 or having trouble with the parents only to show the opposite when the episode airs. So, the only true potential clues in these PI's and statements will come during the actual finale prior to the FRC. Unfortunately, that will be a little late for some to garner some idea of where things are going to go.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4016614;
    Bringing this over from the Ali Media thread....

Oh my... you have just said something here that could make perfect sense as far as the picture of Chris at the tree.

For a long time I felt that the picture of the tree is pivotal... Chris just looks so in the moment there, forlorn, pensive, not sure of the emotion, but it is deep. There was discussion very early if the ripples seen before Chris could be Ali in the water. Everyone had their opinions, but it stuck with me. When they had the pearl gathering I noted how at times he blocked her almost completely from view, but I couldn't get a clear capture. I did get one and posted it to the sc only thread along with the Chris and tree picture.

In the second picture above, if the angle was a little more straight on, and the distance a little greater, I can see that Chris could obliterate Ali from our view.

Perhaps she is the one standing there having left the RC, gone back to this more private Island, and is looking out across the ocean, wondering how she was able to meet and form such great friendships with such a group of great guys, and that she really fell in love with one, who may not have the confidence to choose her back. She knows in her heart that if it is meant to be, he will come and find her. In my thinking it is Chris who goes after her, seeks her out, says he has to find her before he can leave.

In the initial introduction we have this sequence...

If there is a proposal... I believe it will be here, on this strip of sand.
    I finally made it over here to check this out...was off the boards for a few hours! I love everything about this...what a wonderful story this would make! You make my heart go pitter patter with this scenario! I truly hope they end up together. I do still think Ali IS in front of him in that pic with the tree.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

I think Ali may be in the water in front of him too...looks like someone is anyway.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4016913;
    To me, the whole point is that it was attributed to Chris. She doesn't know how Chris feels because he's too slow telling her, just like with the moped. Can she trust him? Does he love her? Or does she choose the man who "tells me all the time [that he loves me]?"

One is being presented as a question mark to us, one is the sure thing. Whether or not it's true, whether or not it's all splicing, whatever, that's the storyline.
    Showing Chris as the question mark in that preview and Roberto as the sure thing doesn't fit at all with what I have seen on my screen. Chris has said he see's forever with her, would be a garbage man for her, doesn't care where he lives as long as he's with her and stated "God I love you" on their fd. On the other hand, I have seen no such professions by Roberto. I have seen only a statement by him that it is hard for him to express his emotions (along with a hand motion to demonstrate that he tends to clam up) and a statement that he is falling in love with her that appeared very difficult for him to make. While the commercial is portraying Chris as slow and Roberto as the sure thing, I'm seeing a different thing on my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaloaf;4016936;
    Showing Chris as the question mark in that preview and Roberto as the sure thing doesn't fit at all with what I have seen on my screen. Chris has said he see's forever with her, would be a garbage man for her, doesn't care where he lives as long as he's with her and stated "God I love you" on their fd. On the other hand, I have seen no such professions by Roberto. I have seen only a statement by him that it is hard for him to express his emotions (along with a hand motion to demonstrate that he tends to clam up) and a statement that he is falling in love with her that appeared very difficult for him to make. While the commercial is portraying Chris as slow and Roberto as the sure thing, I'm seeing a different thing on my screen.
    Oh me too, which is why Ali is going to end up with Chris.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by KK4;4016921;

She's looking at the water and the scenery not at the camera. When Ali mentioned noticing cameras she was talking about when she was for example having a conversation with someone and her mind wandered to noticing the camera because she wan't really paying attention to the person. When she was sitting on Roberto and had just finished making out with him she was snuggling up to him and enjoying the view of the island and exclaiming how beautiful it was. When she's on the jetski she having fun and enjoying the scenery as well the same way anyone would riding on back of a jetski or motorcycle. Every time someone is looking in the direction of the camera does not mean they are looking at the camera. It's the cameraman's job to get ALi's facial expressions and sometimes the camera is up close and sometimes it's quite a distance away. there is a difference between the way someone's eyes look who is looking at something/view in the distance versus someone's eyes who are glazed over in boredom/lack of attention noticing cameras.