Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

EXACTLY a screencap that I believe is the whole story and the fairytale coming true.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4016783;
    This SC still intrigues me for some reason....I think most would assume this SC took place during their FD....it was shown in previews but this interaction never aired on an episode...why? Are there SCs of Roberto shown in previews that didn't transpire on air? Just curious.

I lightened it to get a better look. It almost looks like Chris wearing pants, but I can't be sure. We didn't see him wearing pants on their FD, but that doesn't mean he didn't put them on later.

Something to ponder, because while the scenery does look like Taha'a, and it probably is, but there is a very small possibility that it took place separate from their FD.

Maybe this sc is this season's money shot. F1 and Ali at sunset. Just sayin.......

I am a CL and Ali fan, but more than that, hoping there is a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4016783;
    Are there SCs of Roberto shown in previews that didn't transpire on air? Just curious.
    Hey Agent! Yes, there were caps of Roberto and Ali that didn't air.

First date - Dancing on the roof top didn't air

Iceland - lagoon time did not air

Portugal - This kiss did not air

Turkey - 1 on 1 time in Turkey did not air

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4016874;

you forgot NY and lion king...

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Thanks for posting those cupcakes....I was curious. There is some peculiar editing going on.

FORT Fanatic

NY and the Lion King were shown on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaloaf;4016665;
    I tend to agree with you here. The preview IS diced and spliced! Based on what I have seen on the show so far, it makes more sense that it is Chris that tells her he loves her all the time and Rob who is holding back his feelings (disclaimer: not necessarily true, just what makes more sense based on the way the show has been edited thus far). I'm starting to wonder if Rob doesn't profess his love on the LCD (doesn't want to do it when there is another man involved as the preview indicates someone feels), thus we have the intense looking screencaps from their LCD. I'm thinking it might be something as basic as she goes into 'proposal day' having
    let Chris go despite his declarations of love and with the intent of choosing Rob despite not having had a declaration of love from him. This is the 'risk' and we will then find out the answer to the question "will he love her back?"

I really do see something with Roberto and Ali, RS is the only thing making me still think she may pick no one. I don't personally think she will pick Chris at all.

This is exactly what I just said in the spoiler thread. Chris is the one telling her not Roberto! He is shyer imb

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4016874;

So, where is Chris in all the previews? What doesn't make sense is that he's practically hidden in them...... It's strange.
    Those are great SCs of Ali & Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4016620;
    That's what I find puzzling, it doesn't make sense to me to dub that in, why not just show us when it was actually said. He was pretty confident in his PI about saying he loved her 100%, though he did say "I don't know how I'm going to verbalize it". What if he didn't say it until later, but dubbed it in because that's when the guys are suppose to express their love for her, after all it is the norm for the FD's. The other thing I find confusing is, Ali tells her parents that Roberto expresses his feeling for her all the time, why would she be concerned if "she will be loved back" then? It's her family that said Chris is the one that had a difficult time expressing his love when there is another man in the picture, I think that would make her question herself as to "will he love me back"...
    Some of us think that she actually could have been talking about Chris when she said that, even though it seemed like they were talking about Roberto at the time. More snipping & clipping...?

I have learned so much from being on this board (even though I feel like my head may explode) because I didn't ever realize this was the kind of stuff that happens on this show. I have only been on this board for a couple of weeks and so much has been brought to light! I used to be one of those viewers that just took it as it played out on screen and didn't realize how much crap goes on otherwise! It's so crazy!
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4016900;
    Some of us think that she actually could have been talking about Chris when she said that, even though it seemed like they were talking about Roberto at the time. More snipping & clipping...?

I have learned so much from being on this board (even though I feel like my head may explode) because I didn't ever realize this was the kind of stuff that happens on this show. I have only been on this board for a couple of weeks and so much has been brought to light! I used to be one of those viewers that just took it as it played out on screen and didn't realize how much crap goes on otherwise! It's so crazy!
    To me, the whole point is that it was attributed to Chris. She doesn't know how Chris feels because he's too slow telling her, just like with the moped. Can she trust him? Does he love her? Or does she choose the man who "tells me all the time [that he loves me]?"

One is being presented as a question mark to us, one is the sure thing. Whether or not it's true, whether or not it's all splicing, whatever, that's the storyline.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City