Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;4016703;
    You're right - I didn't even notice the elevated land. In the elongated pic of Chris by the tree, there is absolutely no elevation there, but by looking at the pic of the trees by themselves, there is very high elevation...even changing the angle of the camera wouldn't eliminate that elevation. Thanks for pointing this out! So, now we don't know where to place this pic of Chris...
    Maybe Bora Bora.

FORT Regular

IMO, the pics are of the same place. The camera angles are different. Also, the tide is probably different because it seems the pics are not taken at the exact same time, by where the sun is in both pics. It is MUCH closer to sunset in the pic with CL.

Y'all do realize that tree is on Le Taha'a? And not Bora Bora, the island they've moved to for the MTP, LCD and FRC.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4016732;
    Y'all do realize that tree is on Le Taha'a? And not Bora Bora, the island they've moved to for the MTP, LCD and FRC.
    How do you know for sure it's on le taha'a? From what I can see, it's not the same exact tree as the very similar-looking one posted in another picture that definitely is from le taha'a. A quick Google Images search shows a few pictures of trees that grow at an angle like that over the water.

FORT Fanatic

Taha'a is significant.

- There was the Bora Bora getaway contest that was on the ABC site whose teaser got pulled. It said "where Ali received a proposal" (paraphrasing). Many people pointed out that it did not say "where Ali accepted a proposal."

- Ali made a point of pointing out the islands of Bora Bora and Taha'a to Chris on their catamaran ride. And the editors left in footage of Chris mangling "Taha'a" when he read his FS card.

- In Chris' journey on MTA, just as Ali says "I'm so excited about us", there's footage of the leaning palm tree and the private island at Le Taha'a where they had dinner ("it's so romantic ... there isn't even a path to get there.")

Correct and people are forgetting that the so called prize (that was taken down) was for a proposal in Bora Bora...not where the FD took place.

OMG is it Monday yet? My head is spinning. I am so convinced it is Chris because I have a FEELING, and butterflies, and the fact that Chris had to be pointed out and come out of the dark from the very beginning starting with Ellen. Even the previews hid him. we knew that he was getting a HD but if not for here I wouldn't have known. I would have thought it was Ty. Anyway, I know there is a HUGE possibility that I am wrong (as usual), and even if I am, it sure was a fun season to watch. I enjoy being HERE more than watching the shows. Thank you all for making it that way. You guys and gals are great. OK - Back to reading.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

This SC still intrigues me for some reason....I think most would assume this SC took place during their FD....it was shown in previews but this interaction never aired on an episode...why? Are there SCs of Roberto shown in previews that didn't transpire on air? Just curious.

I lightened it to get a better look. It almost looks like Chris wearing pants, but I can't be sure. We didn't see him wearing pants on their FD, but that doesn't mean he didn't put them on later.

Something to ponder, because while the scenery does look like Taha'a, and it probably is, but there is a very small possibility that it took place separate from their FD.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdelregi;4016778;
    OMG is it Monday yet? My head is spinning. I am so convinced it is Chris because I have a FEELING, and butterflies, and the fact that Chris had to be pointed out and come out of the dark from the very beginning starting with Ellen. Even the previews hid him. we knew that he was getting a HD but if not for here I wouldn't have known. I would have thought it was Ty. Anyway, I know there is a HUGE possibility that I am wrong (as usual), and even if I am, it sure was a fun season to watch. I enjoy being HERE more than watching the shows. Thank you all for making it that way. You guys and gals are great. OK - Back to reading.
    It is remarkable that Chris was hardly shown in any previews (except for the SC above), but we heard his voice (...some fairy tales you don't believe...)

....and in previews of Tahiti, they excluded Chris entirely and spliced in Ty twice to make it look like Chris was going to be cut at F5 and Ty was well on his way to Tahiti. What was the strategic angle there?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4016765;
    Correct and people are forgetting that the so called prize (that was taken down) was for a proposal in Bora Bora...not where the FD took place.
    In regards to the tree screen cap. It seems like it's where they had their FD. They had just collected oysters, kissed in the sunset, ALi left to get ready for their evening date and he was standing alone by the tree. They keep showing us that screenc ap because it's a cool photo. I think we (myself included) read too much into things. Sometimes the answer is the simplest choice. I'm really confused as to what is going to happen on Monday. Everyone here has given some plausible arguments for their team. I know I'll be sad if CL gets hurt. But Tuesday will be another day and we will all go on with our lives... including Ali, CL and RM.