Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4016620;
    That's what I find puzzling, it doesn't make sense to me to dub that in, why not just show us when it was actually said. He was pretty confident in his PI about saying he loved her 100%, though he did say "I don't know how I'm going to verbalize it". What if he didn't say it until later, but dubbed it in because that's when the guys are suppose to express their love for her, after all it is the norm for the FD's. The other thing I find confusing is, Ali tells her parents that Roberto expresses his feeling for her all the time, why would she be concerned if "she will be loved back" then? It's her family that said Chris is the one that had a difficult time expressing his love when there is another man in the picture, I think that would make her question herself as to "will he love me back"...
    That preview is totally diced and spliced IMO. I believe she is actually speaking about CL when she says "He tells me. He tells me he loves me." TPTB just applied it to Rob, just like they apply the previous statement Ali's dad is making about "...seeing it in his eyes" to Rob. The statement is spliced as well.

The whole dialogue around the dinner discussion w/ Chris and discounting of feelings is just all over the place. It's a montage of comments and they are applying them to Chris.

TPTB are giving us a storyline here to lead us into LCD's and the FRC. And how does the cat and mouse game fit into this part of the show? Who has the upper hand after this segment?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;4016522;

Back on June 10, Mr Write pinpointed the location of one more Chris photo, which some of us initially thought was the oyster-collecting location... or is it? The location is Motu Tautau next to Le Tahaa ("I'm reading this."). Now, possibly these shots were taken during the Fantasy date... but are we sure?
    Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

I agree with you.
    Interesting find...I'm not sure they are the same either. Maybe I am being dense about this but here's another observation....both these picks seem to be at sunset, but in the far away shot, there is land under the last palm tree, but in the shot with Chris, he is standing in water. If they are both at sunset, I don't think the tide would be that different from day to day. But, like I said, by brain is fried and I can't think scientifically at the moment! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4016624;
    In that second SC Ali is wearing that white skirt she had on during the FD.
    yes Max64 that was when it was snapped, and I am only using it to demonstrate my point about Chris being able to hide Ali from our view.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4016614;
    Bringing this over from the Ali Media thread....

Oh my... you have just said something here that could make perfect sense as far as the picture of Chris at the tree.

For a long time I felt that the picture of the tree is pivotal... Chris just looks so in the moment there, forlorn, pensive, not sure of the emotion, but it is deep. There was discussion very early if the ripples seen before Chris could be Ali in the water. Everyone had their opinions, but it stuck with me. When they had the pearl gathering I noted how at times he blocked her almost completely from view, but I couldn't get a clear capture. I did get one and posted it to the sc only thread along with the Chris and tree picture.

In the second picture above, if the angle was a little more straight on, and the distance a little greater, I can see that Chris could obliterate Ali from our view.

Perhaps she is the one standing there having left the RC, gone back to this more private Island, and is looking out across the ocean, wondering how she was able to meet and form such great friendships with such a group of great guys, and that she really fell in love with one, who may not have the confidence to choose her back. She knows in her heart that if it is meant to be, he will come and find her. In my thinking it is Chris who goes after her, seeks her out, says he has to find her before he can leave.

In the initial introduction we have this sequence...

If there is a proposal... I believe it will be here, on this strip of sand.
    Awww... I absolutely adore this ending. You made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;4016637;
    I agree with you.
    Interesting find...I'm not sure they are the same either. Maybe I am being dense about this but here's another observation....both these picks seem to be at sunset, but in the far away shot, there is land under the last palm tree, but in the shot with Chris, he is standing in water. If they are both at sunset, I don't think the tide would be that different from day to day. But, like I said, by brain is fried and I can't think scientifically at the moment! lol
    Maybe the first picture with the land next to the tree is a shot taken at dawn not sunset.
    More wishful thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4016641;
    yes Max64 that was when it was snapped, and I am only using it to demonstrate my point about Chris being able to hide Ali from our view.
    Well......... The Hidden Pictures page was always my favorite part the HighLights magazine in every doctor/dentist's office when I was growing up. If Ali does indeed pick Chris, this picture may be the one screaming: "We were hiding her. We weren't hiding him."
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4016630;
    That preview is totally diced and spliced IMO. I believe she is actually speaking about CL when she says "He tells me. He tells me he loves me." TPTB just applied it to Rob, just like they apply the previous statement Ali's dad is making about "...seeing it in his eyes" to Rob. The statement is spliced as well.

The whole dialogue around the dinner discussion w/ Chris and discounting of feelings is just all over the place. It's a montage of comments and they are applying them to Chris.

TPTB are giving us a storyline here to lead us into LCD's and the FRC. And how does the cat and mouse game fit into this part of the show? Who has the upper hand after this segment?
    I tend to agree with you here. The preview IS diced and spliced! Based on what I have seen on the show so far, it makes more sense that it is Chris that tells her he loves her all the time and Rob who is holding back his feelings (disclaimer: not necessarily true, just what makes more sense based on the way the show has been edited thus far). I'm starting to wonder if Rob doesn't profess his love on the LCD (doesn't want to do it when there is another man involved as the preview indicates someone feels), thus we have the intense looking screencaps from their LCD. I'm thinking it might be something as basic as she goes into 'proposal day' having
    let Chris go despite his declarations of love and with the intent of choosing Rob despite not having had a declaration of love from him. This is the 'risk' and we will then find out the answer to the question "will he love her back?"

I really do see something with Roberto and Ali, RS is the only thing making me still think she may pick no one. I don't personally think she will pick Chris at all.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4016664;
    Well......... The Hidden Pictures page was always my favorite part the HighLights magazine in every doctor/dentist's office when I was growing up. If Ali does indeed pick Chris, this picture may be the one screaming: "We were hiding her. We weren't hiding him."
    the hidden pictures were always my favorite too, and still are apparently

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;4016637;
    I agree with you.
    I too don't really think these two pics are the same location. (sorry, i dont know how to paste the pics into this post.) Besides the slightly different angles of the two trees in question and the presence/absence of land underneath the tree, there is a difference in the elevation of land in the distance behind the trees. In the top pic, we see elevated land behind the trees on the right side of the field of vision. In the bottom pic with Chris, there isn't any elevated land in the distance.

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;4016695;
    I too don't really think these two pics are the same location. (sorry, i dont know how to paste the pics into this post.) Besides the slightly different angles of the two trees in question and the presence/absence of land underneath the tree, there is a difference in the elevation of land in the distance behind the trees. In the top pic, we see elevated land behind the trees on the right side of the field of vision. In the bottom pic with Chris, there isn't any elevated land in the distance.
    You're right - I didn't even notice the elevated land. In the elongated pic of Chris by the tree, there is absolutely no elevation there, but by looking at the pic of the trees by themselves, there is very high elevation...even changing the angle of the camera wouldn't eliminate that elevation. Thanks for pointing this out! So, now we don't know where to place this pic of Chris...