Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

  1. #6321
    FORT Fanatic Brendaavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    669

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4016403;
    ITA, he's the one comforting her, not the other way around. His intonation when he says "I AM..." is totally different than someone who is getting broken up with. He's saying, 'I'm being honest, I really AM going to miss you,' like he's convincing her of it. At least that's the way it's sounding after listening to it 450 times.
    Thats what I said too! Not buying any of it at all....and won't until I see it with my own eyes!

  2. #6322
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;4016418;
    Thats what I said too! Not buying any of it at all....and won't until I see it with my own eyes!
    Do you guys see his lips matching the words coming out of his mouth. I can't slow down the preview, but watching it at regular speed, I am not able to match his lips w/ the actual words.

    I am afraid they may have lifted this phrase from another point in time.

  3. #6323
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    665

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4016059;
    abreviated just for the photos













    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    This was a lot of hard work and is greatly appreciated.

    On "Extra!", Mario mentioned that there definitely was a rose ceremony, but failed to state that there was only one. Before the Reality Steve spoilers, there was some curious speculation of more than one... or possibly a second "informal" one. Maybe there is ONLY one, but this theory has never completely gone away this season.

    Back on June 10, Mr Write pinpointed the location of one more Chris photo, which some of us initially thought was the oyster-collecting location... or is it? The location is Motu Tautau next to Le Tahaa ("I'm reading this."). Now, possibly these shots were taken during the Fantasy date... but are we sure?
    Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*



  4. #6324
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Could these shots of Chris be after he has left and he's reflecting back on his "journey" with Ali. If he doesn't have a LCD with Ali what are they going to fill that time up with? And if they're possibly grooming him to be the next Bachelor maybe he needs get things into persepctive for him to be believeable as the next Bachelor.

  5. #6325
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*


  6. #6326
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    665

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4016539;
    Could these shots of Chris be after he has left and he's reflecting back on his "journey" with Ali. If he doesn't have a LCD with Ali what are they going to fill that time up with? And if they're possibly grooming him to be the next Bachelor maybe he needs get things into persepctive for him to be believeable as the next Bachelor.
    We all realize that the pictures lead us either way... pro-Roberto or pro-Chris. We can't be "100% certain" that the shots of Roberto on the bed with Ali occur BEFORE the clips of her with Chris. Also, regardless of the "when" of the "I love him" comment... and we don't even know that (I think it is after she was crying, but others disagree)... nobody knows who "him" is yet.

    It is funny how the "theme" of this show has been since episode #5 "will he love me back?" Why would they "dub" or include the "God I love you" in the Fantasy suite? Yes, there's that discussion about Chris with her parents... about how difficult it is for a guy to express his feelings when another is in the picture. Maybe the theme changes in the finale to "will SHE love me back"? (Cue in discussion with Ed back in Cape Cod.)

    Back in episode #1, as the men got ready to take the limos, four guys discuss "the competition" and Frank says he's "doing whatever it takes". After the commercial break, three more guys declare completely different intentions:

    Kirk: "I'm extremely happy things did not work out for Ali and Jake. I wouldn't be here if it was anybody else."

    Chris tells the others in the limo that she was his favorite and in PI: "She was the only one I wanted and she was crying in the hallway, she looked like she needed a hug and Jake, like, didn't do anything and I was, like, you moron."

    Ty thanks Jake for "screwing up".

    It was evident that these three were a bit different than some of the others. Now, because Roberto doesn't speak in these scenes, we have no clue exactly where he stands... but his meeting with her parents obviously goes well, planting the confusion Ali will have making her choice.

  7. #6327
    FORT Fanatic latergator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    668

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Bringing this over from the Ali Media thread....

    Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4016430;
    Have we determined that there are a couple extra days at Bora Bora that we can't account for? I can't remember what the discussion was on this. But the reason I'm asking is because someone on the alphabet board brought a theory up, and I like it, but not sure about the extra days.

    Basically Ali needed some time to clear her head and she needs to get away from the guys for a couple days to clearly think after Frank's departure. I think this would explain why Ali is crying and Chris says he is going to miss her. Ali is leaving, NOT Chris...and then after she's had her time to sort things out in her head, Ali comes back and the FRC goes on as usual.

    What do you guys think?
    Oh my... you have just said something here that could make perfect sense as far as the picture of Chris at the tree.

    For a long time I felt that the picture of the tree is pivotal... Chris just looks so in the moment there, forlorn, pensive, not sure of the emotion, but it is deep. There was discussion very early if the ripples seen before Chris could be Ali in the water. Everyone had their opinions, but it stuck with me. When they had the pearl gathering I noted how at times he blocked her almost completely from view, but I couldn't get a clear capture. I did get one and posted it to the sc only thread along with the Chris and tree picture.





    In the second picture above, if the angle was a little more straight on, and the distance a little greater, I can see that Chris could obliterate Ali from our view.

    Perhaps she is the one standing there having left the RC, gone back to this more private Island, and is looking out across the ocean, wondering how she was able to meet and form such great friendships with such a group of great guys, and that she really fell in love with one, who may not have the confidence to choose her back. She knows in her heart that if it is meant to be, he will come and find her. In my thinking it is Chris who goes after her, seeks her out, says he has to find her before he can leave.

    In the initial introduction we have this sequence...

    #1


    #2


    If there is a proposal... I believe it will be here, on this strip of sand.

  8. #6328
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    998

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    The explanation for the above SCs looks like Ali starts a serious talk with Roberto at the end of their LCD, and then she continues it (emotional day)with Chris L.

    I'm guessing that Ali goes to Chris telling him how conflicted she is (who to choose, Frank leaving, not enough time, Marriage a serious business...), and Chris is smart enough to know that NOTHING will chnage in ONE DAY.
    He decides it the end.

    Whether he leaves after the LCD, or is forced to go to the FRC remains to be seen.
    Honestly, if someone tells you they're conflicted, are you going to say Oh it's ok honey, can we date? Pffffft.

  9. #6329
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;4016599;
    We all realize that the pictures lead us either way... pro-Roberto or pro-Chris. We can't be "100% certain" that the shots of Roberto on the bed with Ali occur BEFORE the clips of her with Chris. Also, regardless of the "when" of the "I love him" comment... and we don't even know that (I think it is after she was crying, but others disagree)... nobody knows who "him" is yet.

    It is funny how the "theme" of this show has been since episode #5 "will he love me back?" Why would they "dub" or include the "God I love you" in the Fantasy suite? Yes, there's that discussion about Chris with her parents... about how difficult it is for a guy to express his feelings when another is in the picture. Maybe the theme changes in the finale to "will SHE love me back"? (Cue in discussion with Ed back in Cape Cod.)

    Back in episode #1, as the men got ready to take the limos, four guys discuss "the competition" and Frank says he's "doing whatever it takes". After the commercial break, three more guys declare completely different intentions:

    Kirk: "I'm extremely happy things did not work out for Ali and Jake. I wouldn't be here if it was anybody else."

    Chris tells the others in the limo that she was his favorite and in PI: "She was the only one I wanted and she was crying in the hallway, she looked like she needed a hug and Jake, like, didn't do anything and I was, like, you moron."

    Ty thanks Jake for "screwing up".

    It was evident that these three were a bit different than some of the others. Now, because Roberto doesn't speak in these scenes, we have no clue exactly where he stands... but his meeting with her parents obviously goes well, planting the confusion Ali will have making her choice.
    That's what I find puzzling, it doesn't make sense to me to dub that in, why not just show us when it was actually said. He was pretty confident in his PI about saying he loved her 100%, though he did say "I don't know how I'm going to verbalize it". What if he didn't say it until later, but dubbed it in because that's when the guys are suppose to express their love for her, after all it is the norm for the FD's. The other thing I find confusing is, Ali tells her parents that Roberto expresses his feeling for her all the time, why would she be concerned if "she will be loved back" then? It's her family that said Chris is the one that had a difficult time expressing his love when there is another man in the picture, I think that would make her question herself as to "will he love me back"...

  10. #6330
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4016614;
    Bringing this over from the Ali Media thread....



    Oh my... you have just said something here that could make perfect sense as far as the picture of Chris at the tree.

    For a long time I felt that the picture of the tree is pivotal... Chris just looks so in the moment there, forlorn, pensive, not sure of the emotion, but it is deep. There was discussion very early if the ripples seen before Chris could be Ali in the water. Everyone had their opinions, but it stuck with me. When they had the pearl gathering I noted how at times he blocked her almost completely from view, but I couldn't get a clear capture. I did get one and posted it to the sc only thread along with the Chris and tree picture.





    In the second picture above, if the angle was a little more straight on, and the distance a little greater, I can see that Chris could obliterate Ali from our view.

    Perhaps she is the one standing there having left the RC, gone back to this more private Island, and is looking out across the ocean, wondering how she was able to meet and form such great friendships with such a group of great guys, and that she really fell in love with one, who may not have the confidence to choose her back. She knows in her heart that if it is meant to be, he will come and find her. In my thinking it is Chris who goes after her, seeks her out, says he has to find her before he can leave.

    In the initial introduction we have this sequence...

    #1


    #2


    If there is a proposal... I believe it will be here, on this strip of sand.
    In that second SC Ali is wearing that white skirt she had on during the FD.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.