Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;4016313;
    Thanks so much for all your hard work!! I had a couple of quick observations/questions:

This almost looks like a FS, not an LCD suite to me because there is a green bedspread on the bed.

In the third pic of this series, is it my imagination, or does it almost look like Chris is lower than Ali? Have we thought about the fact that he tries to propose early to let her know he loves her, but she can't accept at that time? Like that is the "surprising turn". I know I am grasping at straws, but nothing seems to make sense anymore!!

I think ali is crying and he kneels in front of her to confort her. no proposal here

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4016031;
    I do not think that roberto is on a coach... he seems to me that he is under a blanket, a bed?

Whatever he's ON, it looks like he's right on the edge and about to fall off! That's why he's laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4016059;
    Here is a mini summary of caps + episode description of the finale:

cupcakes Notice the pillow? It has those squares pattern on it. So, that's in Bora Bora.

Also she's wearing the necklace we see her while she's laying on the bed with Roberto. It has a leather strap and is very thin.

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;4016313;
    Thanks so much for all your hard work!! I had a couple of quick observations/questions:

This almost looks like a FS, not an LCD suite to me because there is a green bedspread on the bed.

In the third pic of this series, is it my imagination, or does it almost look like Chris is lower than Ali? Have we thought about the fact that he tries to propose early to let her know he loves her, but she can't accept at that time? Like that is the "surprising turn". I know I am grasping at straws, but nothing seems to make sense anymore!!
    I believe the People article emphasized that it was Ali who changed the rules here. They are obviously having a serious conversation by the looks on Chris' face. She could just be having doubt about the whole process and wants his input. He may very well feel that she is not ready for to make any kind of decision and may bow out because of it. He looks like he has control of the conversation to me.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4016346;
    I believe the People article emphasized that it was Ali who changed the rules here. They are obviously having a serious conversation by the looks on Chris' face. She could just be having doubt about the whole process and wants his input. He may very well feel that she is not ready for to make any kind of decision and may bow out because of it. He looks like he has control of the conversation to me.
    sorry..but that whole sereis of photos, look to me like I love you but we both know this isn't working ...I think it the scene where Chris is going to take himself out of the picture. Leaving only Roberto so that the next day..which is usually FRC day there is only a proposal day because only 1 person is left.

this still doesn't compute in my head but---
    5/3 - roberto MTP
    5/4 - chris L MTP
    5/5 - roberto LCD
    5/6 - CL's LCD? (doesn't happen?)
    5/7 & 5/8 - two extra days as per Don
    5/8 - date Ali said filming wrapped () + Getty Image FRC shot dated this day (my thought is maybe these dates are the upload dates and someone posted on abcmedianet a day later than gettyimage)
    5/9 - FRC shots taken (roberto in a boat + ali in her dress looking far at a boat that looks like the one he's on)
    5/10 - Production wraps up/ crew spotted packing

RS' information has been clear about when Chris L is eliminated he has info about this from the very beginning but maybe he thought = CL's elimination date is the FRC i.e. 5/5 ??? (it's still off by one day but it's the best I could come up with)
    Unless these dates have already been cleared up...could the days have been extended due to Chris leaving, and the boat not being able to dock properly. I know that the US magazine article says that the F2 person was only about 10 minutes to wrap..maybe they made Chris come back just for sake of filming..??

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4016343;
    cupcakes Notice the pillow? It has those squares pattern on it. So, that's in Bora Bora.

Also she's wearing the necklace we see her while she's laying on the bed with Roberto. It has a leather strap and is very thin.
    I hadn't noticed the necklace - but her top and earrings are different with chris, she doesn't have the earrings on with roberto and the top is a lighter color with beige straps underneath with chris

are you thinking these are on the same day?
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4016171;
    I'm still confused by the Ali crying on the pillow pic. She seems to be alone but we know that's Chris' bungalow. Did he leave immediately or maybe they laid down on the bed and started talking and she started crying?
    I don't know. It's very strange because don't we see Chris in his room prior to the lcd and in PIs from a previous epi? I had assumed it was all in his room but could be Ali's.

I think Roberto's twitter pic could be from the day Chris has his lcd and taken by his handler or a producer. He's still happy and I'm not so sure he would be after the FRC (in my scenario at least, lol). Anyways there's no proof it was taken after the finale was taped.

I think CH is being sneaky with his comments about "proposal day". He's never called the FRC that before so could be referring to the ATFR when a proposal takes place. My feeling is that there isn't a rose given or proposal at the FRC.

I don't know if the placement of the sun can be used as a clue because we can't tell who's in the boat that Ali is looking at. It also looks like that boat has a roof or cabin on top unlike the one with Roberto from the mag pic.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beader;4016342;
    Whatever he's ON, it looks like he's right on the edge and about to fall off! That's why he's laughing!
    lol I think after the pics about the rooms, that he is indeed on a coach but he certaintely has a blanket ont top of him

would it be possible that the pic was taken when ali and him had to go to ali's suite after the A/C broke in his FD suite???

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4016361;
    I hadn't noticed the necklace - but her top and earrings are different with chris, she doesn't have the earrings on with roberto and the top is a lighter color with beige straps underneath with chris

are you thinking these are on the same day?
    Actually, I shouldn't have put cupcake! It was in response to someone who thought that was from a FD.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4016346;
    ITA, he's the one comforting her, not the other way around. His intonation when he says "I AM..." is totally different than someone who is getting broken up with. He's saying, 'I'm being honest, I really AM going to miss you,' like he's convincing her of it. At least that's the way it's sounding after listening to it 450 times.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City