Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

So cool, cupcakes! That's a GREAT way to look at episodes. (Wish you'd have been doing that all along, lol.) I suspect posts like that will be priceless when looking back at Bette6 to compare to future seasons.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Thanks cc!! you're awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4016059;
    Here is a mini summary of caps + episode description of the finale:

In the end, Ali's family offers glowing reviews about both men, and they encourage her to trust her heart and do whatever she feels is best for her in the end. Ali has to hope her last chance dates with these final to men will bring clarity to an impossible decision.

I find the fact that they said BOTH men got glowing reviews when the preview shows the family giving a bit of doubt about CL is intruiging to me.

However, with the sunset, their date turns more serious and Roberto takes this last chance to tell Ali exactly how he feels.

these images look like Ali is saying something and Roberto is reacting

On another beautiful day in Bora Bora, the mood becomes emotional and Ali goes to her date with Chris L. with a new perspective. She meets the excited bachelor to start their fantastic day together, and their relationship takes a surprising turn.

Does anyone remember what CL was saying in the first cap? And in the last cap Ali lays down on the same pillows we see her at with CL - so this is not his room where she comes to get him but her room where he comes to see her? What's the usual format - who picks up whome?
    Team Alibeartito

Not sure if this belongs here. Please move to where its appropriate Mods. Thanks.

As anyone noticed that the scene where Roberto is pacing back and forth saying "He's not going to do this...." for that gloom and doom video for the final episode, is the same scene from his FD with Ali. Its the very beginning of the date when he was in his room pacing back and forth waiting for Ali to arrive.

OMG this is a fantastic find GA!!

RS said the FRC was Wednesday, 5/5,

When Forters were estimating the filming schedule, they had the FRC on 5/5 as well. However, the FB guy, who someone said was in the know, said Ali's family was going to meet with the final 2 guys on Monday and Tuesday 5/3-4, so if that was the case, there was no way the FRC could have been 5/5 because the 2 LCD are after the MTP.
    this still doesn't compute in my head but---
    5/3 - roberto MTP
    5/4 - chris L MTP
    5/5 - roberto LCD
    5/6 - CL's LCD? (doesn't happen?)
    5/7 & 5/8 - two extra days as per Don
    5/8 - date Ali said filming wrapped () + Getty Image FRC shot dated this day (my thought is maybe these dates are the upload dates and someone posted on abcmedianet a day later than gettyimage)
    5/9 - FRC shots taken (roberto in a boat + ali in her dress looking far at a boat that looks like the one he's on)
    5/10 - Production wraps up/ crew spotted packing

RS' information has been clear about when Chris L is eliminated he has info about this from the very beginning but maybe he thought = CL's elimination date is the FRC i.e. 5/5 ??? (it's still off by one day but it's the best I could come up with)
    Last edited by emusha; 07-31-2010 at 05:29 AM.
    Team Alibeartito

I'm still confused by the Ali crying on the pillow pic. She seems to be alone but we know that's Chris' bungalow. Did he leave immediately or maybe they laid down on the bed and started talking and she started crying?

FORT Newbie

Longtime lurker- first time poster here. I'm amazed by all of your hard work...

Has anyone noticed that Ali is wearing the same black tank with Roberto and Chris on their supposedly LCD's? Are we sure those scenes aren't from another day? I thought in the preview she had the LCD's on separate days. So why would she be wearing the same top on both days? Maybe this has been analyzed before- if so sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by jaw2026;4016175;

Has anyone noticed that Ali is wearing the same black tank with Roberto and Chris on their supposedly LCD's? Are we sure those scenes aren't from another day? I thought in the preview she had the LCD's on separate days. So why would she be wearing the same top on both days? Maybe this has been analyzed before- if so sorry!
    Yay for your first post!

I don't think they're the same outfits - Ali has long dangling earrings on with CL but you don't see her wearing them in Roberto's date. I think they're slightly different color tops too black v. grey with beige straps from another camisol/bra underneath
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;4016147;
    Not sure if this belongs here. Please move to where its appropriate Mods. Thanks.

As anyone noticed that the scene where Roberto is pacing back and forth saying "He's not going to do this...." for that gloom and doom video for the final episode, is the same scene from his FD with Ali. Its the very beginning of the date when he was in his room pacing back and forth waiting for Ali to arrive.
    I think you're right noonesfan-- perhaps this will be a scene that we don't really even see... more splicing and dicing? (Maybe he was pacing and worried about having a heat stroke?!?! "How am I supposed to be Rico Suave when I'm sweating buckets")

Quote Originally Posted by jaw2026;4016175;

Thanks so much for all your hard work!! I had a couple of quick observations/questions:

Here is a mini summary of caps + episode description of the finale:

This almost looks like a FS, not an LCD suite to me because there is a green bedspread on the bed.

On another beautiful day in Bora Bora, the mood becomes emotional and Ali goes to her date with Chris L. with a new perspective. She meets the excited bachelor to start their fantastic day together, and their relationship takes a surprising turn.

In the third pic of this series, is it my imagination, or does it almost look like Chris is lower than Ali? Have we thought about the fact that he tries to propose early to let her know he loves her, but she can't accept at that time? Like that is the "surprising turn". I know I am grasping at straws, but nothing seems to make sense anymore!!