Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4015879;
    I think this season Ali may have gone to Chris's beach/garden villa because it appears that he was waiting for her. The hugging/crying scene was taken on a land villa since there is greenery in the window. We have seen his villa in the previews.

It is possible that Ali may have gone to Roberto's room as I think bedroom/serious look scene with Roberto and Ali is in a deluxe overwater villa bedroom on the opposite side of the resort from where the MTP dates take place. That said, that could be in Ali's villa as we know she has taken Roberto to her suite in Tahiti. I think Ali's dressing room is closer to her parents as well. So this layout keeps everyone separated.
    this is great minidiva! we'd been waiting/scouering for this information today...

Do we know where this twitterpic takes place?? there're the curtains - side table with the glasstop and the couch I think

based on your info above is it safe to say the overwater villas are more expensive? (and is that significant given RM could be staying in one)
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;4015472;
    I think the boat that Ali was looking at could be some other boat that passed by while they were taking her pictures. And they had her look at is as if she's looking at F1 or F2 approaching by boat. I don't really think that they will have Ali stand there and look at the real boat that long. It probably took a while from the time we saw the boat in that distance until the time it came to the dock (stuck or not), the bachelor got off and walked or golf-carted over to the FRC site.

I'm a Roberto fan and didn't think it was Roberto in that picture at first (judging from the head shape and the shoulder) but a couple of fellow FORTERs who had the magazine in there hands confirmed that it is definitely Roberto, so I'm just going to trust their eyes. I really don't think it means much, though. For the magazine to show only one pic doesn't mean the other one didn't show up. I used to work in publishing, there are publications that spend a lot of time on details and make sure all info. and pictures all matched up in the whole magazine before they go to print, and there are some magazines that will just slap things together just to sell quick at the newstand and things from the cover and the inside contradict each other.

I purchased US today and it is definitely Roberto in the boat. Also, in the photo of Ali and Roberto snorkling, she appears to be wearing the same pink bikini as she is in the OK! cover shot! Maybe another sign...

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4015892;
    this is great minidiva! we'd been waiting/scouering for this information today...

Do we know where this twitterpic takes place?? there're the curtains - side table with the glasstop and the couch I think

based on your info above is it safe to say the overwater villas are more expensive? (and is that significant given RM could be staying in one)
    Yeah, because it's overwater. The other is on land.

The glass top is a way to look into the water below.

I just know he looks so darn happy, it makes me happy to see it! I hope to see his smiling face (w/ or without Ali) on Tuesday!

FORT Fan

I posted a ? in the media thread but, perhaps it belongs here since there is current discussion about the boat pic. In the media thread, within most recent pages, there are pics of Roberto when he got out of the limo when he met Ali. He's wearing what appears to be a navy blue/white striped tie...could this be the sane tie as in the boat pic? Whatcha think?? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4015919;
    I posted a ? in the media thread but, perhaps it belongs here since there is current discussion about the boat pic. In the media thread, within most recent pages, there are pics of Roberto when he got out of the limo when he met Ali. He's wearing what appears to be a navy blue/white striped tie...could this be the sane tie as in the boat pic? Whatcha think?? Thanks.
    When people described the tie, that's what I thought...that it's the same tie from the first episode.

Emusha, I don't know which exact villa Roberto's Twitter photo was taken but I believe a variation of these couches are in most of the villas. Each villa can be configured differently and the couch may not be in the exact same place in each unit.

Also, I believe RM and CL are in middle range to better units and without knowing the price list I don't think we can draw any conclusions at this point as to who got the best villa. I am going to answer your other post in the FD/LCD spoiler thread which will elaborate a bit on the different units.

FORT Fogey

I do not think that roberto is on a coach... he seems to me that he is under a blanket, a bed?

Here is a mini summary of caps + episode description of the finale:

When Ali arrives In Bora Bora, she's in love with both men and ready to introduce them to her family.

When Roberto arrives bearing gifts, he makes a great impression. He has a heart-to-heart with Ali's mom, who says she's never seen her daughter so happy. (No caps of 1 on 1 chat between Roberto and Ali's mom.)

After having a serious talk with Ali's dad to ask for her hand,

Roberto is ready to get the entire group up to dance and have a good time.

When Ali's family find out that Chris L. is from their home state, he is an immediate hit. They're especially impressed with his devotion to his family, especially during difficult times.

He, too, asks Ali's dad for her hand,

and then the group has a great time laughing and splashing in the clear blue water.

In the end, Ali's family offers glowing reviews about both men, and they encourage her to trust her heart and do whatever she feels is best for her in the end. Ali has to hope her last chance dates with these final to men will bring clarity to an impossible decision.

Ali's date with Roberto starts a fun day in the sun - jet skiing, swimming with stingrays and picnicking.

However, with the sunset, their date turns more serious and Roberto takes this last chance to tell Ali exactly how he feels.

“I love him”

Chris Harrison: It is. It's true from the last chance dates. And from those on into "proposal day," at the end. Everything is different than what our fans have seen in years past.
    On another beautiful day in Bora Bora, the mood becomes emotional and Ali goes to her date with Chris L. with a new perspective. She meets the excited bachelor to start their fantastic day together, and their relationship takes a surprising turn.

Chris: "I am going to miss you"

From the very beginning of her journey, Ali has been open about her feelings, emotions and even her insecurities. For the first time ever, an unexpected turn of events leaves her risking it all for love. Ali has laid it all on the line and the end is here. But will she find the man of her dreams and get her happily ever after?
    Last edited by cupcakes; 07-31-2010 at 03:02 AM.

The photos really tell the story, amazing job, thanks CC

Thanks cupcakes! It helps me make my point.