Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Question....do the F2 go to the leads suite for the LCD? I remember during DeAnna's season, both guys went to her room. Same with Jason's season.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4015656;
    Question....do the F2 go to the leads suite for the LCD? I remember during DeAnna's season, both guys went to her room. Same with Jason's season.
    I don't know.

I just know that the twitter pic of Roberto is the one with the coffee table where you can see underwater and Chris L's doesn't.

With the Bachelor, the lead always goes to the two girls' suites. I don't remember with Jillian if she went to them, or they came to her.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

I think they do. and if that is the case, maybe that is when the twitter picture of Roberto was taken. .........Maybe

I thought De went to their room. I remember her leaving Jesse's room & running back to give him another kiss before he closed the door.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;4015674;
    With the Bachelor, the lead always goes to the two girls' suites. I don't remember with Jillian if she went to them, or they came to her.
    Thanks. I just watched Jill's LCD and she went to the guys suites.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4015689;
    I thought De went to their room. I remember her leaving Jesse's room & running back to give him another kiss before he closed the door.
    You're right. I thought they came to hers, but she did indeed go to theirs.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 07-30-2010 at 09:38 PM.

FORT Fan

I haven't seen the pictures of the 2 different boats, and maybe this has been discussed, but could they have gotten another boat because the first one had trouble landing? Didn't some magazine report a boat couldn't get ashore?

Ryan went to Trista's room....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I think this season Ali may have gone to Chris's beach/garden villa because it appears that he was waiting for her. The hugging/crying scene was taken on a land villa since there is greenery in the window. We have seen his villa in the previews.

It is possible that Ali may have gone to Roberto's room as I think bedroom/serious look scene with Roberto and Ali is in a deluxe overwater villa bedroom on the opposite side of the resort from where the MTP dates take place. That said, that could be in Ali's villa as we know she has taken Roberto to her suite in Tahiti. I think Ali's dressing room is closer to her parents as well. So this layout keeps everyone separated.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4015689;
    You are right, DeAnna went to Jesse's room. She had on that yellow and black dress.. I remember her walking down the hallway.