Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;4015472;
    snipped from original

I'm a Roberto fan and didn't think it was Roberto in that picture at first (judging from the head shape and the shoulder) but a couple of fellow FORTERs who had the magazine in there hands confirmed that it is definitely Roberto, so I'm just going to trust their eyes. I really don't think it means much, though. For the magazine to show only one pic doesn't mean the other one didn't show up. I used to work in publishing, there are publications that spend a lot of time on details and make sure all info. and pictures all matched up in the whole magazine before they go to print, and there are some magazines that will just slap things together just to sell quick at the newstand and things from the cover and the inside contradict each other.
    Sweeeeet, I totally agree-- don't know that it really means anything other than they are only showing 1 boat coming. No proof that another wasn't right behind it.

There was a PI of Ali with the part of Roberto teaching them salsa. Where is that cap taking place?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4015537;
    There was a PI of Ali with the part of Roberto teaching them salsa. Where is that cap taking place?
    I'm pretty sure it's Ali's dress from that day
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4015576;
    I'm pretty sure it's Ali's dress from that day
    Oh, I see! Thanks.

I was in the RS thread looking for something and came across this. Interesting, considering the media net pics are dated May 9th. More proof of a possible double taping and/or an RSFleissed!

RS said the FRC was Wednesday, 5/5,

When Forters were estimating the filming schedule, they had the FRC on 5/5 as well. However, the FB guy, who someone said was in the know, said Ali's family was going to meet with the final 2 guys on Monday and Tuesday 5/3-4, so if that was the case, there was no way the FRC could have been 5/5 because the 2 LCD are after the MTP.
    Also, someone questioned my sequence of events with regards to RS. I'm not looking for the poster because it doesn't matter and because the issues with this board are beyond ridiculous.

May 21st
    Post is up. Doesn't say who F1 is, but says he does know one of the F2 that she does not choose. He just does not know the outcome with the other guy, so he is not releasing any info.
    June 18th
    RS says in his blog that Ali chose no one.

I do want to wait and hear what Cash has to say - she did say that Ali chose Rob but they weren't together.
    June 20th
    but hasnt' cash said that Ali does pick Roberto and RS tweeted afterwards "it's Roberto or no one".

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4015599;
    I was in the RS thread looking for something and came across this. Interesting, considering the media net pics are dated May 9th. More proof of a possible double taping and/or an RSFleissed!

Also, someone questioned my sequence of events with regards to RS. I'm not looking for the poster because it doesn't matter and because the issues with this board are beyond ridiculous.
    Yeah, but the Getty Images of the same pics say the 8th.

Even May 8th, that's after RS's May 5th.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4015602;
    Yeah, but the Getty Images of the same pics say the 8th.

OK so where has Cash been? She hasn't posted here lately. I wonder what her thoughts are. What do ya'll think of "Don" now?

I believe melinda havea

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4015611;
    OK so where has Cash been? She hasn't posted here lately. I wonder what her thoughts are. What do ya'll think of "Don" now?
    Cash isn't interested in the show anymore and I think that's why she isn't posting.

I still don't believe that Don stuff.