Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4015276;
    Does anyone think this pic is of Roberto instead of Chris since Roberto was at this known location to go to heart island maybe when the helicopter brought them back after chopping into coconuts????
    I don't think so...it really fits Chris' profile to me.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4014818;
    No this is not where the main airport is, but it is where the heliport is. If Chris does not attend the FRC as it was 'planned', I would imagine they would keep him around at least until that was over and completed just in case there are any changes in plans. But we do have evidence that he did not surface back in the states until the same time that Ali did on the 12th. Perhaps he decides to just throw caution to the wind and go back for her... that could be. Maybe she decides that she wants to chase him. Or maybe she decides Roberto is the one? (I keep telling myself this, and keep saying huh?? how?)

I only know this...
    he told his father that he didn't want Ali to "pick" him... he wanted her to fall for him. I believe that this tree and that statement are a key to the story.
    sorry just got home...all I could think of was Ali fell from the tree in front of Chris....what lengths we Chris lovers will go to!!!

FORT Fanatic

Can someone tell me where to find SC of Chris by a flagpole?

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4015298;
    Can someone tell me where to find SC of Chris by a flagpole?
    It's a few pages back....a picture that was taken a few years ago...it's on his facebook page.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;4015178;
    US magazine stated that the runner up was at the wrap party at the Hilton Bora Bora on May 8. If there was only one guy at the FRC (because CL had bowed out), then the runner up is Roberto. Seeing Roberto at the wrap party is probably the source of the no-pick spoiler. RS knowing that CL was F2 is probably because CL bowed out early and never showed up at the FRC. And that's why there are no FRC pics of the F2 because there was only one guy who showed up at the FRC and it would have been a dead giveaway.
    59hawaii, the report states that while the runner up was at the wrap party, Ali and her chosen were taken to her suite. So, that implies that (assuming Roberto is F1) that he is with Ali and CL is at the wrap party with CH and the crew.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4015071;
    Maybe it's just my eyes, but the boat in the insert (one on the left) doesn't appear to have any kind of cabin. I just see Rob and other people, with blue water behind them. The boat in the actual SC w/ Ali appears to have some sort of cabin on the boat.

Does anyone else see this or is it my eyes/monitor?
    yes in addition to the difference in colors I thought there might be a cabin also. I have the US magazine and it is definitely Roberto in the circle insert pic in that magazine.

FORT Fan

Not sure where to post this question, but since it deals with Screencaps, here goes.

In the Screencaps Only, No Comments thread, why are there pages and pages of deleted SCs? It seems there are more deleted/removed SCs than there are some still there to view.

Why are the posts with deleted pics just not deleted completely? It would be so much easier to look for pics than to try to look through so much of what is now useless!

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;4015042;
    I am not positive that is Roberto's boat which Ali is looking at in the distance. It may be distorted by the distance, however look at the red and white on the side of the boat. In the picture where we know it is Roberto, the white is almost twice as wide as the red with another red part under the white. On the boat in the distance, the red and white parts seem equal with another red part under the white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4015098;
    Or it could just be a boat passing by, nothing to do w/ the show.
    I think the boat that Ali was looking at could be some other boat that passed by while they were taking her pictures. And they had her look at is as if she's looking at F1 or F2 approaching by boat. I don't really think that they will have Ali stand there and look at the real boat that long. It probably took a while from the time we saw the boat in that distance until the time it came to the dock (stuck or not), the bachelor got off and walked or golf-carted over to the FRC site.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4015054;
    Arielflies, the origin of the inset picture was the magazine article (I believe the People article). We've had a couple of posters look at the actual magazine. 1 said you could see it was definitely Roberto, the other said they didn't think so. So, I think we are just going with the majority (the positive ID with regard to the spoilers, etc) and assuming that it is Roberto.

ETA-- oops, sungelly, you may be right. It might be the US Weekly
    I'm a Roberto fan and didn't think it was Roberto in that picture at first (judging from the head shape and the shoulder) but a couple of fellow FORTERs who had the magazine in there hands confirmed that it is definitely Roberto, so I'm just going to trust their eyes. I really don't think it means much, though. For the magazine to show only one pic doesn't mean the other one didn't show up. I used to work in publishing, there are publications that spend a lot of time on details and make sure all info. and pictures all matched up in the whole magazine before they go to print, and there are some magazines that will just slap things together just to sell quick at the newstand and things from the cover and the inside contradict each other.
    Team ROBERTO

FORT Regular

can anyone tell me where they saw that RS says Ali picks no one or Roberto?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aslongasufollow;4015496;
    can anyone tell me where they saw that RS says Ali picks no one or Roberto?
    thanks
    It's on his blog when he originally spoiled about the FRC. He made later posts saying the Ali picks no one. You can go to his blog & read it.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow