Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;4015094;
    They are definitely two different boats. The one from US you could
    tell it was Roberto. The one with the two stripes, must be Chris.
    Hmm didn't know there were two boats...interesting. Do we caps of both ? Sorry..I'm behind again..

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4015018;
    I must have missed the origin of the inset cap of the boat chugging along, so I'm sorry, but while the dark hair says Roberto, the dark hair, head and body shape say Frank to me. I know, I know...impossible! Plus he is "supposedly" engaged to Nicole at this point in time. So it is probably Roberto in a boat on bluer seas than what are seen from Ali's point of view on the bluff. But, then, maybe that was the first attempt and once the boat FINALLY made it in, the cloud cover had increased. Sure looks like Frank to me.
    Yipes, Arielflies! Bite your tongue/keyboard! Knock on wood! Throw some salt over your shoulder! Cover your mirrors! Find a heads-up penny! Look for a four-leaf clover! Quick!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22;4015094;
    They are definitely two different boats. The one from US you could
    tell it was Roberto. The one with the two stripes, must be Chris.
    Or it could just be a boat passing by, nothing to do w/ the show.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4015093;
    The pic of Roberto's boat is up close there for you get a more realistic size of how wide the stripes on the boat are and the fact that boat is now halted it has somewhat sunk into the sand therefore you no longer see all of the bottom stripe.

While in the distance the stripes would look much smaller and also you see more of the bottom stripe as the boat would at times be hydro plane in and out of the water therefore you see both stripes better and more often.
    That still doesn't negate the fact that one boat has a cabin, and the other boat doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4015098;
    Seems to be same type shot we got of Jake looking out at helicopter.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4015093;
    The pic of Roberto's boat is up close there for you get a more realistic size of how wide the stripes on the boat are and the fact that boat is now halted it has somewhat sunk into the sand therefore you no longer see all of the bottom stripe.

While in the distance the stripes would look much smaller and also you see more of the bottom stripe as the boat would at times be hydro plane in and out of the water therefore you see both stripes better and more often.
    I really wish Mr Write were here. He'd know the math formula for calculating the spacing of the white versus red stripes and could tell us if the paint job is the same or not. I'd have my daughter do it us (math whiz), but she's out today.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

i feel like the boats are the same boat. One is from a distance and the other is facing forward to us, closer to ali, and probably blown up by US Weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4015109;
    I really wish Mr Write were here. He'd know the math formula for calculating the spacing of the white versus red stripes and could tell us if the paint job is the same or not. I'd have my daughter do it us (math whiz), but she's out today.
    Speaking of a math whiz...Chris..are you on here ? can you help us out ?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4014750;
    The picture of the "sand pit" and the Chris leaning on the tree is at some other time than the fantasy date... and it's over on Moto TauTau. Now that is also the island that Ali and Roberto left in the helicopter to do their FD.

From earlier posts by Mr Write, it appears it has been positively identified as this spot even to the angle of the palm tree.

It is interesting that these are among the last images before Ali at the FRC in the end of episode #1's previews. (In the FIRST preview early in episode #1, Chris is again appearing in the final set of images.)

#1 image flashed during Ali's quote "Tahiti is the perfect place to fall in love"
    -followed by a Kirk quote: "I'm hoping that I'm lucky enough to deserve Ali hand in marriage", with image of her and Hunter [?], Chris and Ali jumping in water in Tahiti, then... during the "hand in marriage"... a clip of Chris and Ali against sunset (oyster hunt) holding hands
    -Ali: I can honestly say (aerial of heart-shaped lagoon with tiny "specs" i.e.-Roberto and Ali) whole heartedly that I'm falling in love with him. (image of Chris and Ali silhouette... shown a few posts back in "dark and light" versions)I really can.
    -over image #2 above: Chris' "There's no way I can propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me"
    -final scenes of her alone at ceremony spot: "I gave up everything to be here and hopefully find the man that I'm gonna be with forever, but my biggest concern is if he'll love me back."

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4015098;
    Nah, I'd rather believe that Chris was there! Besides, I'm looking at the
    pic in the magazine... it has a huge white middle stripe, and no cabin.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!