Page 61 of 645 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161561 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 6442

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

  1. #601
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3907096;
    Most of us are saying Craig. Is this the same date? I circled the blue pants of the hidden guy. Same day?

    I've always thought it was big hair Craig from the first time I saw the photo.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  2. #602
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3907108;
    Kirk and Roberto are the only two bachelor's who wear the Live Strong Yellow Bracelet. Unless,I missed another guy wearing one.
    Right - Roberto on the left and Kirk on the right - if I remember right LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #603
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3907027;
    I got a slightly clearer image of the back kissing sc, it still doesn't help but at least we can see his muscles more clearly
    And the partial framed pic in the background may come in handy to compare later...

    I thought the "tattoo" looked like a shadow also, but look at the shadow just under his armpit next to Ali. One looks greyish and the shadow looks like a regular shadow. Then again, lighting is a tricky thing!

    IF that dark area was a shadow - then the string of hair hanging down on Ali would show as a shadow as well - my vote is still a tat.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  4. #604
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3907114;
    Right - Roberto on the left and Kirk on the right - if I remember right LOL
    ^^^^^This is right!

    Kirk also wears a silver type chain bracelet on his left wrist.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  5. #605
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3907132;
    IF that dark area was a shadow - then the string of hair hanging down on Ali would show as a shadow as well - my vote is still a tat.........
    The strand of hair that is by her ear that is not tucked is definitely shadowed. I don't see a string to know if it is or isn't shadowed.

    When I watched the commercial in slow on my dvr on my 50 inch tv... it appeared to move and grow over his neck. now I agree that as you strech a tat will grow, however he did n't move enough I felt to make the possible tat grow that big.

    Can someone facebook his friends and ask if he has a tat on the back of his neck??

  6. #606
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    211

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Just wondering.....do we have any SCs from Turkey?

  7. #607
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3907112;
    I've always thought it was big hair Craig from the first time I saw the photo.
    It looks like it may be a match...do we know is this episode 2???

  8. #608
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3907185;
    The strand of hair that is by her ear that is not tucked is definitely shadowed. I don't see a string to know if it is or isn't shadowed.

    When I watched the commercial in slow on my dvr on my 50 inch tv... it appeared to move and grow over his neck. now I agree that as you strech a tat will grow, however he did n't move enough I felt to make the possible tat grow that big.

    Can someone facebook his friends and ask if he has a tat on the back of his neck??
    That's what initally made me doubt it was a tat..because of the way it grew...plus it's a really weird color & kinda shapeless for a tat.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  9. #609
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    I also would not put it past TPTB to use their infamous photoshop skills on that area on his back
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #610
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Close-up of the bangles she wore in the bed tumble sc:

    Last edited by Ryvetted; 05-18-2010 at 10:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.