Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4004359;
    Went back and looked at screencaps on sleuthing side. Posts #54 and 55 are show promoting pics in People of all the bachs and highlighting the 5 to watch. I did not remember Chris L being one of them. He is described as "the good guy" and CH describes him as having a phenomenal story. Could that adjective be just a word that is frequently used by CH or could it be a clue word? IDK
    I believe it is a very strong clue word. The first time we heard it was when Chris's dad was telling Ali that she & Chris shared a "phenomenal commonality" of taking care of her grandmother & his mother. Next we hear Ali say in the rose ceremony episode talk with CH that Chris had a "phenomenal" dad and CH has also said when all is said & done viewers will agree it was a "phenomenal" season.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4005408;
    I believe it is a very strong clue word. The first time we heard it was when Chris's dad was telling Ali that she & Chris shared a "phenomenal commonality" of taking care of her grandmother & his mother. Next we hear Ali say in the rose ceremony episode talk with CH that Chris had a "phenomenal" dad and CH has also said when all is said & done viewers will agree it was a "phenomenal" season.
    This could only mean one thing SHE proposes to her F1. That F1 also must be a public favorite....so that leads me to Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4005413;
    This could only mean one thing SHE proposes to her F1. That F1 also must be a public favorite....so that leads me to Chris.
    I don't know about that, Erinn. Jillian thought the whole world would be thrilled and proud of her for her "brilliant" ending (barf) and CH was very put out that the majority of viewers didn't want her to pick Ed.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

The F1 is never the popular choice in past seasons. The editing department makes sure of that, so the focus is usually on the potential next bachelor to be the favourite.

Even with Jason's switch up, Molly was not edited very good, the whole focus was on Melissa, knowing she really wasn't the F1.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4005530;
    I don't know about that, Erinn. Jillian thought the whole world would be thrilled and proud of her for her "brilliant" ending (barf) and CH was very put out that the majority of viewers didn't want her to pick Ed.
    Which makes me a little nervous for Ali. She says she thinks it's great ending but is sorry if we're all mad at her in the end? Uhh. Doesn't inspire too much confidence in me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4005557;
    Which makes me a little nervous for Ali. She says she thinks it's great ending but is sorry if we're all mad at her in the end? Uhh. Doesn't inspire too much confidence in me.
    This might just be her acknowledgement that we're going to see two great guys and she's sorry if we preferred one over the other for her. I wouldn't put too much into this.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Please bring this back to screen cap discussion.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Can someone point me to the sc that supposedly shows Ali holding the rose and the Dennis bracelet? I'm not seeing it in any of the scs. TIA

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;4005819;
    Can someone point me to the sc that supposedly shows Ali holding the rose and the Dennis bracelet? I'm not seeing it in any of the scs. TIA
    You have to imagine it like one of those stereogram art It can be 'seen' with proper viewing technique.
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 07-26-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4005828;
    You have to imagine it like one of those stereogram art It can be 'seen' with proper viewing technique.
    No wonder I wasn't seeing it!