Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4004623;
    I don't see anything either other than her bracelet which we can clearly see when she is getting ready. Why would she have a long stemmed rose hidden in her side, only to squish the rose? I can't think of any reason at all why she would be doing that.

ETA
    Why would one be long stemmed, and the other short stemmed on the podium? Sorry, this doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4004628;

ETA
    Why would one be long stemmed, and the other short stemmed on the podium? Sorry, this doesn't make any sense to me at all.
    My theory is that the rose people are seeing is the short stemmed rose through the gap between Ali's body and arm.

FORT Newbie

okay, this is wishful thinking but when I was watching Chris' HTD for the 20th time, I noticed when they show the bachelorette screen of Ali looking out alone in the sunset, that there are sea gulls flying around in the sky...like lots of them. The only HTD which has been showing these birds is at Chris' HTD after every commercial...could this be a sign? PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by karche;4004688;
    okay, this is wishful thinking but when I was watching Chris' HTD for the 20th time, I noticed when they show the bachelorette screen of Ali looking out alone in the sunset, that there are sea gulls flying around in the sky...like lots of them. The only HTD which has been showing these birds is at Chris' HTD after every commercial...could this be a sign? PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
    There are seaguls in CA and heck, even in Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by karche;4004688;
    very well could be karche... On the opening scenes for the season we had Ali staring off to the pacific with seagulls flying around... and then we had Chris at the cape with seagulls flying...

On to the HTD's Roberto's was first and there was a beach scene with gulls but no Roberto or Ali at the beach. Then on Chris' htd again their were gulls at the ocean, along with Chris and Ali (and Jetty the dog). So yes, in my estimation it could possibly mean something. head over to the Edit thread and check out posts by Jack Benny Fan and she has given some amazing edit details.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4004747;
    very well could be karche... On the opening scenes for the season we had Ali staring off to the pacific with seagulls flying around... and then we had Chris at the cape with seagulls flying...

On to the HTD's Roberto's was first and there was a beach scene with gulls but no Roberto or Ali at the beach. Then on Chris' htd again their were gulls at the ocean, along with Chris and Ali (and Jetty the dog). So yes, in my estimation it could possibly mean something. head over to the Edit thread and check out posts by Jack Benny Fan and she has given some amazing edit details.
    Was the quote "If you love someone set them free. If they come back they were yours; if they don't they never were." by the author of Johnathan Livingston Seagull discussed in the edit thread? Maybe Chris lets her go because he sees how shaken she is by Frank because he loves her so much, hoping she will return? And then she lets Roberto go?

OK....maybe I'm stretching.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4004645;
    My theory is that the rose people are seeing is the short stemmed rose through the gap between Ali's body and arm.
    Do you mean they are seeing the one sitting on the podium?

I think what they are seeing is the bodice of her dress. There is a scalloped edge on the right side, if you look to the left, that would be the other scalloped edge.

Again, why would she stick a rose there? Its just not logical IMO.

Aren't there usually ring and frc scs of the f2 in the beginning of the season previews. I remember analyzing hands and fingers and clothing earlier on that at this point and there still isn't any scs of either guy.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;4003895;
    Here is the shot cropped and sharpened. Looking at it on my software I think that we are seeing the crook of her arm, combined with the greenery showing through from behind and it is causing matrixing making people see a rose there. There are spots on some of these photos that COULD be editing, but there are similar anomalies on other spots of the photo as well.

Ok in this one it doesn't look like there is a rose.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4005175;
    Ok in this one it doesn't look like there is a rose.
    I've been thinking the ghost rose sc discussion has been overreaching as all I could see were shadows and elements of her dress. However, with this last sharpened pic I can't for the life of me explain the line from her left wrist going down into her dress as being part of the folds of her dress.

You all have shifted me from a research/analytical focus to fun-with-speculation! Thanks!