Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4003849;
    I put some SC in the SC with the sequence. I do not see anything.

I wish tho because it would be totally romantic. But honestly I really think it is shadows.
    Come on Shelby! It's romantic. I don't analyes SC but I do CH. When I saw this, I said ding ding ding. CH gives some good clues. He said you had to hear. I heard what she said, but just think of the rose. OOh that's going to be so sweet, our boy giving her a rose too.

FORT Fanatic

I think I am seeing shadows, also. One thing I did think of, though, maybe instead of giving C back his
    beautiful bracelet, she gives him one of the pearls they found together. You know, relationships take
    time to grow like the pearl in the oyster (I think something like that was said when they found the pearl).
    SHE may offer a "proposal" of "let's see if our relationship can grow any further, like the pearl we found
    in the oyster". Ha, I have shingles and I think my pain medication is affecting my rational thinking.

OK, here's my guess. What we see is the rose that she fiddles with on that stand through the gap between her body and that's why one could think that's a long stemmed rose.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4003899;
    Come on Shelby! It's romantic. I don't analyes SC but I do CH. When I saw this, I said ding ding ding. CH gives some good clues. He said you had to hear. I heard what she said, but just think of the rose. OOh that's going to be so sweet, our boy giving her a rose too.
    I know!!!!!

it is the nth time I try to look and look but do not this this b****y rose!!! grrrr

why another rose while the other rose is behind her then????

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4003827;
    at that point I want to know one way or another so here is what I got

I really believe that the redish shadows may look like a rose but look on the other arm, it look almost the same.

If she is holding a rose in that one arm, then she is holding one in the other arm as well because to me thanks to your picture above, they look the exact same! I wish I saw a rose, I really wish I did....

FORT Fan

Went back and looked at screencaps on sleuthing side. Posts #54 and 55 are show promoting pics in People of all the bachs and highlighting the 5 to watch. I did not remember Chris L being one of them. He is described as "the good guy" and CH describes him as having a phenomenal story. Could that adjective be just a word that is frequently used by CH or could it be a clue word? IDK

FORT Newbie

I don't see a long-stemmed rose either, looks like just shadows to me. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4004309;
    If she is holding a rose in that one arm, then she is holding one in the other arm as well because to me thanks to your picture above, they look the exact same! I wish I saw a rose, I really wish I did....
    Which would mean she has three roses to hand out...one on the podium and two in her arms. That's just perfect!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I don't see any such rose here

Not my image, anders posted it previously

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4003721;
    I don't see a rose of a bracelet other than the gold bangle she's wearing.
    I don't see anything either other than her bracelet which we can clearly see when she is getting ready. Why would she have a long stemmed rose hidden in her side, only to squish the rose? I can't think of any reason at all why she would be doing that.