Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4003659;
    great job there Ryvetted now can you tell me which photo you used to grab this from? that definitely looks like a rose or something definitely there. she was wearing her bracelet on that arm, but I'm not sure if there would be a face of some sort on it. Could it be the one from the rose ceremony? hmmmmm...

Now bring your attention to her fingers coming together... the round dark spot where her fingertips are... could this be the ball on the Dennis bracelet that I saw in another cap of her on the bridge before she brought her hands together? hmmmmmmmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4003659;
    great job there Ryvetted now can you tell me which photo you used to grab this from? that definitely looks like a rose or something definitely there. she was wearing her bracelet on that arm, but I'm not sure if there would be a face of some sort on it. Could it be the one from the rose ceremony? hmmmmm...

Now bring your attention to her fingers coming together... the round dark spot where her fingertips are... could this be the ball on the Dennis bracelet that I saw in another cap of her on the bridge before she brought her hands together? hmmmmmmmmmm...
    either that or maybe nail polish? looks like she might have had her nails done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4003669;
    so from this angle, that looks like a rose or something tucked at the inside of her arm against her body... right? hmmmmmmmmm

if it's the boutonnière why would she hide it???? unless she wanted to punk who ever it was that was coming at that point? and how would she have gotten a long stemmed rose there? the pictures of Ali on the bridge are definitely later in the day, not before.

MF has definitely out done himself this year! I have been drawn in from the get go, and have not been able to tear myself away... between analyzing the music, the edit, and the caps... then trying to figure out why the spoilers have told a completely different story, to now watching and listening to the interviews with conflicting information. He deserves an Emmy for this one!

FORT Fanatic

If she was holding the Dennis bracelet wouldn't it be obvious to Chris that she was not choosing him. Also, why would she give the bracelet back to him? So he can regift it to another girl? That would be so tacky and I would think that Ali was a terrible person if she gave it back to him at the Rose Ceremony instead of privately.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;4003685;
    If she was holding the Dennis bracelet wouldn't it be obvious to Chris that she was not choosing him. Also, why would she give the bracelet back to him? So he can regift it to another girl? That would be so tacky and I would think that Ali was a terrible person if she gave it back to him at the Rose Ceremony instead of privately.

appiah01 rest assured I don't believe for one moment she gives that bracelet back... perhaps she asks that he put it back on her arm? I don't know... but I don't believe she gives it back no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4003681;
    so from this angle, that looks like a rose or something tucked at the inside of her arm against her body... right? hmmmmmmmmm
    I don't see it tucked against her body,

I circled the "ghostly" rose! lol

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4003687;
    appiah01 rest assured I don't believe for one moment she gives that bracelet back... perhaps she asks that he put it back on her arm? I don't know... but I don't believe she gives it back no matter what.
    If she has the bracelet with her at the FRC, that is exactly what I think she is going to do with it.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4003618;
    To herself?wow thats an interesting thought.....why?
    When the Bachelor CHOOSES the bachelorette the roses are long stemmed ones. There for if Chris or Roberto thought to do that then it would be a long stemmed rose. But sadly RS is always right and he has been spot on this season as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4003691;
    I don't see it tucked against her body,

I circled the "ghostly" rose! lol
    I think she's wearing pale pink nail polish Ryvetted. do you think that might count for the dark spot on her hands in the negative picture you put up? I'd think so but then again I'm not a photographer.