Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

  1. #5901
    FORT Fanatic hooked4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    520

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4003562;
    Just wanted to mess around with these again, since I didn't have anything else to do right now!

    To add to the previous discussions, I enlarged them, if she IS holding a long stemmed rose in both (second one blurred out)....why would she do that, weird!



    Wow!!! Great job!! Do you remember if anyone found the time stamp on this one? Interesting?

  2. #5902
    FORT Fanatic latergator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    668

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4003562;
    Just wanted to mess around with these again, since I didn't have anything else to do right now!

    To add to the previous discussions, I enlarged them, if she IS holding a long stemmed rose in both (second one blurred out)....why would she do that, weird!



    Ryvetted if you don't mind could you post the picture you used to do this enlargement? did you try making a negative of it to see what came up?

  3. #5903
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    21

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Could the guys be listening to her when she says she wants to be chosen back and one of them ask her if she will accept this rose as they hand her a long stem rose? That would fulfill the "she chooses no one" because one of them choose her. If so which guy would think of that? My hope would be Roberto but my guess is Chris.

  4. #5904
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Why a long stem rose when the men receive boutinneres?

    eta: maybe she just wants to date one of them... or both.

  5. #5905
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    I tried the negative but we see nothing really. too closed up maybe

  6. #5906
    FORT Fanatic TxMav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    649

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;4003605;
    Why a long stem rose when the men receive boutinneres?

    eta: maybe she just wants to date one of them... or both.
    I have a sinking feeling she gives it to herself!

  7. #5907
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;4003609;
    I have a sinking feeling she gives it to herself!
    Well, THAT has never happened before - for sure!

  8. #5908
    FORT Fan HowRYa?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    355

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by busymom1232000;4003593;
    Could the guys be listening to her when she says she wants to be chosen back and one of them ask her if she will accept this rose as they hand her a long stem rose? That would fulfill the "she chooses no one" because one of them choose her. If so which guy would think of that? My hope would be Roberto but my guess is Chris.
    I love your thought process!!! (Great play on words!) I hope you are correct....but.....if we go with RS.....she's still single.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

  9. #5909
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    21

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4000176;
    oh I don't expect it to tell very much just thought it was just fun to see the comparison
    Can anyone compare the first date order? Roberto gets most of them and while we are doing comparsions can anyone remember previous seasons?

    As well as I can remember on the MTP the 2nd guy/girl is F1. Vienna was 2nd and I think so was ED.

  10. #5910
    FORT Fan Erinn_123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    355

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;4003609;
    I have a sinking feeling she gives it to herself!
    To herself?wow thats an interesting thought.....why?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.