Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by karyn95630;4001745;
    Sorry, I haven't been up long, so I am not following... So, you think her choice is ??? or that she picks NO ONE?
    I'll post my response in the edit thread
    Team Alibeartito

Has anyone done the comparison from past seasons on F2 toast positions? We usually pull up SC from previoes seasons to verify who is in the F1 position. Due to the RS/NO pick possibility this season, I don't think anyone has done that. Is Roberto in the F1 spot? I know she's looking at Roberto in the toast. Can anyone pull up prior F2 toast SC. Where is Bloomers, lol?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4001918;
    Has anyone done the comparison from past seasons on F2 toast positions? We usually pull up SC from previoes seasons to verify who is in the F1 position. Due to the RS/NO pick possibility this season, I don't think anyone has done that. Is Roberto in the F1 spot? I know she's looking at Roberto in the toast. Can anyone pull up prior F2 toast SC. Where is Bloomers, lol?
    All the RC toast SC this season are weird because they have usually had the lead in the middle looking out at the camera with the bach/ettes on each side but this season the toast Ali is looking at the guys and most of the shots are from the side.

Also usually F3/F2 RC you have the middle spot for F3 not always but that has been said in the past so they can say goodbye. Since there was no Frank we can't look at that....If we did Roberto was set-up to be in the middle because there was a spot to his left for Frank/empty....just some random thoughts. Very interesting.....

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4001942;
    All the RC toast SC this season are weird because they have usually had the lead in the middle looking out at the camera with the bach/ettes on each side but this season the toast Ali is looking at the guys and most of the shots are from the side.

Also usually F3/F2 RC you have the middle spot for F3 not always but that has been said in the past so they can say goodbye. Since there was no Frank we can't look at that....If we did Roberto was set-up to be in the middle because there was a spot to his left for Frank/empty....just some random thoughts. Very interesting.....
    Roberto is always on the left of Ali, he's been there these few RC. I will have to look back and see exactly how many RC. Ali is always closest to him when toasting. They were turned around monday night.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4002310;
    Roberto is always on the left of Ali, he's been there these few RC. I will have to look back and see exactly how many RC. Ali is always closest to him when toasting. They were turned around monday night.
    she also looks at him a LOT during RC toasts the same thing happened with the FD toast
    Team Alibeartito

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4002356;
    she also looks at him a LOT during RC toasts the same thing happened with the FD toast
    She does look at Roberto a lot during the RC toasts....well actually all the time. That is what love does to you! Ahhhh...
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;4002398;
    She does look at Roberto a lot during the RC toasts....well actually all the time. That is what love does to you! Ahhhh...
    Karey
    Did you see how she looked at him when she said they would be meeting her parents??
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;4002400;
    Did you see how she looked at him when she said they would be meeting her parents??
    I'll have to go back and see but this is gonna be funny/cute to see him cos I think Roberto's gonna be so polite and shy and nervous - kind of flipside of when Ali was nervous about his HTD and he didn't seem to realize how much

unrelated but I'm excited he seems not to be sweating in the previews in his longsleeve shirt...
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4002439;
    I'll have to go back and see but this is gonna be funny/cute to see him cos I think Roberto's gonna be so polite and shy and nervous - kind of flipside of when Ali was nervous about his HTD and he didn't seem to realize how much

unrelated but I'm excited he seems not to be sweating in the previews in his longsleeve shirt...
    She said it was around 100 at 5 am that night for them, and I could see Ali was sweating too.

Maybe, it cooled down a bit.

We need to stay on screencaps though.

Just wanted to mess around with these again, since I didn't have anything else to do right now!

To add to the previous discussions, I enlarged them, if she IS holding a long stemmed rose in both (second one blurred out)....why would she do that, weird!