Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4001239;

Shirt doesn't match. Straps and color are different. I wonder if these were taken after the FRC. She looks really tan as well. The background doesn't match Le Taha'a or Bora Bora Nui. Maybe Sanlee, MiniDiva, GA or someone else can find a match to the background.
    Cupcakes, I don't know where/when this PI takes place, but she also says in this PI: "The overnights are this week, so it's an opportunity for me to take my relationship with the guys to the next level. I believe with everything inside of me that one of these three guys is going to be my husband."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4001251;
    Cupcakes, I don't know where/when this PI takes place, but she also says in this PI: "The overnights are this week, so it's an opportunity for me to take my relationship with the guys to the next level. I believe with everything inside of me that one of these three guys is going to be my husband."
    That PI is so very scripted, she's totally unable to appear genuine. Maybe it's one of the PI's that were picked up after-the-fact and we'll never see that tank?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;4000592;
    yeah, I don't wanna be mean, but wow, she's looking for chubby!
    I actually think this picture is a bit distorted, her face is longer than it appears in this photo. Either way, she's adorable

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4001255;
    That PI is so very scripted, she's totally unable to appear genuine. Maybe it's one of the PI's that were picked up after-the-fact and we'll never see that tank?
    Yeah, there were lots of PIs in Tahiti where she would say stuff like "today, so and so and I are going to do blank" about a date we knew happened weeks before. A perfect example is Ali narrating her Portugal date with Chris from Tahiti saying she can't see him getting a HTD if he doesn't open up.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

there are a bunch of PIs in this location with Ali in different outfits we've never seen and will probably never see on her dates. the location hasn't been identified and doesn't match with any of the locations - my theory is Ali does these PIs after the show maybe even in LA. A lot of the PIs from filming maybe had to be redone to fit the storyline or to not give too much away...
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4001481;
    there are a bunch of PIs in this location with Ali in different outfits we've never seen and will probably never see on her dates. the location hasn't been identified and doesn't match with any of the locations - my theory is Ali does these PIs after the show maybe even in LA. A lot of the PIs from filming maybe had to be redone to fit the storyline or to not give too much away...
    Brilliant observation Emusha. Is it possible that the reason we do not see so much of Roberto and Ali together on the show, besides the need for drama, is because it would give the ending away?

They are definitely giving us just enough footage from both to have 2 solid "teams". People will read what they will on their favourite, and apply it to what they want out of a lifelong partner.

I love them both but my personal choice for me and what works for me is Roberto.

But with all these different screen caps and edits.. I have not a clue. (apparantly neither does ALI). This makes me believe she really didnt pick anyone. (although secretly I so want her to pick Roberto)

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4001481;
    emusha, yep this makes the most sense!

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;4001553;
    Brilliant observation Emusha. Is it possible that the reason we do not see so much of Roberto and Ali together on the show, besides the need for drama, is because it would give the ending away?
    I think so Melrose place! We barely know anything about the guy - he's almost completely cut out of the turkey and iceland episodes, we see nothing of the night portion of the portugal date. we don't see on the first 1-1 roberto singing to her while they dance, we see almost zero substantial conversations between them. Even real conversations (iceland 'would you approach me in real life' portugal 'crap I have to cook' don't look cohesive like 2 people are listening and responding to eachother properly - tons of slice and dicing)

And clearly obvious - there were previews released to tv.com for R's HTD where you could see their kisses closeup and properly - when this portion is aired in the episode on monday the kisses are shown from far cameras or showing the back of their heads and at weird angles... and most telling of all the guy has had the least amount of air time from LK till HTDs of all the F3 for dates (some of those dates only Chris N had less time than Roberto) and I would guess almost always less airtime than CL.

Now we see PIs that are being redone outside the show filming timeline...It looks like an extremely deliberate and intensive editing job to me!
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4001591;
    I think so Melrose place! We barely know anything about the guy - he's almost completely cut out of the turkey and iceland episodes, we see nothing of the night portion of the portugal date. we don't see on the first 1-1 roberto singing to her while they dance, we see almost zero substantial conversations between them. Even real conversations (iceland 'would you approach me in real life' portugal 'crap I have to cook' don't look cohesive like 2 people are listening and responding to eachother properly - tons of slice and dicing)

And clearly obvious - there were previews released to tv.com for R's HTD where you could see their kisses closeup and properly - when this portion is aired in the episode on monday the kisses are shown from far cameras or showing the back of their heads and at weird angles... and most telling of all the guy has had the least amount of air time from LK till HTDs of all the F3 for dates (some of those dates only Chris N had less time than Roberto) and I would guess almost always less airtime than CL.

Now we see PIs that are being redone outside the show filming timeline...It looks like an extremely deliberate and intensive editing job to me!
    Sorry, I haven't been up long, so I am not following... So, you think her choice is ??? or that she picks NO ONE?