Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4000524;
    Ali's face is heavier so, this has to be right after Ali return to LA. and it does look like the mansion.
    Yup. The weight in her face gives it away that this was shortly after the FRC. Same couch as the one used for the MTA segment for Jill's season.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4000548;
    Yup. The weight in her face gives it away that this was shortly after the FRC. Same couch as the one used for the MTA segment for Jill's season.

Nice catch everyone! Thanks for capping it and bring it over here cupcakes

FORT Regular

Ali: "If I'm happy, you'll know" -- she is beaming in the black sequined dress pics. That is not the face of someone that took the "ultimate risk" of being alone by not choosing either one. She said she felt more for the guys that were left (at final 3 or 4 - can't remember) than she did for Jake and she was ready to accept Jake's proposal!

yeah, I don't wanna be mean, but wow, she's looking for chubby!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4000518;
    I saw the promo for the MTA and she is wearing a silver dress/top when she is on stage talking to the guys and Chris Harrison. Did she do a private interview with Chris that was taped separately? She looks a little heavier around the face here. Maybe this was taped shortly after the FRC? RS mentioned that they didn't ask her if she was happy, in love etc...Maybe that question was asked during this private segment. Also, this background is not the MTA set. Maybe the mansion?
    That was my first thought when I saw this screencap too. It doesn't look like the set for the MTA in the background....maybe you're right and it's a private section where it's just her and ChrisH.

Ali: "If I'm happy, you'll know" -- she is beaming in the black sequined dress pics. That is not the face of someone that took the "ultimate risk" of being alone by not choosing either one. She said she felt more for the guys that were left (at final 3 or 4 - can't remember) than she did for Jake and she was ready to accept Jake's proposal!
    I think she is happy because she is single. I don't think she is ready/or wants a relationship right now. JMO.

What's strange is that she doesn't look that "big" (she's still smaller than me, ha!) at the FRC. How long after the FRC was this? I thought she started losing weight pretty soon after taping ended.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4000598;
    What's strange is that she doesn't look that "big" (she's still smaller than me, ha!) at the FRC. How long after the FRC was this? I thought she started losing weight pretty soon after taping ended.
    someone was digging into the ben & jerry's after coming home single I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;4000600;
    someone was digging into the ben & jerry's after coming home single I guess?
    I really think it looks worse here because she is posted next to Jilly Bean (the littlest bachelorette ever!!!)

yep...good catch!
    her cheeks do look chubbier.

So, this is the interview with just Chris H, right?