Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4000176;
    oh I don't expect it to tell very much just thought it was just fun to see the comparison
    Opps - my post came across wrong! I thought your analysis was hilarious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BBAnnie;3999785;
    Actually it was The Drake (also a Hilton property) where you can also see the Hilton logo. Did a little sleuthing of my own on the Frank scenes as I used to live in Chicago. He did walk past the Hilton Suites, the Westin, The Drake, and The Millennium to name a few.

Basically he walked in a big circle but they spliced segments together to confuse those who might recognize the area. What gives the hotel away as The Drake is the windows. Obviously they took down the window treatments prior to filming to make it look like Nicole lives in a studio apartment in downtown Chicago (as if on a retail salary).
    He absolutely went past the Drake in his little walking in circles thing, but if that was The Drake, it has gone to heck in a handbasket since I stayed there. Gone are the lovely well-trimmed corridors and nicer-than-typical-hotel furnishings in favor of an austere hallway, plasticky sofas and fake-wood fixtures gathered up from their lower-end properties around the corner.

Sort of moot, though...she doesn't live there and he obviously didn't "find her" there.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;4000181;
    Opps - my post came across wrong! I thought your analysis was hilarious!!!
    in that case thanks that was the intent
    Team Alibeartito

Earlier didn't a poster say that they do a trial FRC with the Bach a day before to get posed shots and make sure camera angles are correct, etc? So maybe all those pics are from an enactment and not the final?

FORT Newbie

The windows don't look to match the Hilton Suites to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3999733;
    In the new MTA commercial Ali's wearing another sparkly headband. Does Don's spoiler have any validity?

I saw the promo for the MTA and she is wearing a silver dress/top when she is on stage talking to the guys and Chris Harrison. Did she do a private interview with Chris that was taped separately? She looks a little heavier around the face here. Maybe this was taped shortly after the FRC? RS mentioned that they didn't ask her if she was happy, in love etc...Maybe that question was asked during this private segment. Also, this background is not the MTA set. Maybe the mansion?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4000518;
    I saw the promo for the MTA and she is wearing a silver dress/top when she is on stage talking to the guys and Chris Harrison. Did she do a private interview with Chris that was taped separately? She looks a little heavier around the face here. Maybe this was taped shortly after the FRC? RS mentioned that they didn't ask her if she was happy, in love etc...Maybe that question was asked during this private segment. Also, this background is not the MTA set. Maybe the mansion?
    I agree, this is not the MTA. In her On the Red Carpet interview, she is wearing the silver sequin dress. I also noted, but wasn't going to say anything about the weight. What kind of interview could this be?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Ali's face is heavier so, this has to be right after Ali return to LA. and it does look like the mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4000522;
    I agree, this is not the MTA. In her On the Red Carpet interview, she is wearing the silver sequin dress. I also noted, but wasn't going to say anything about the weight. What kind of interview could this be?
    Yeah, this is a totally different dress and a....totally different look. More like those interviews we saw from some local station in LA.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Deanna and some others in the past, Bachelorettes specifically, when they have had 2hour shows have done a season review portion at the MTA. During Deanna's season It was a whole hour. Jake I think did one too. They usually tape it a couple weeks before it airs at the mansion. They go over fun moments, crazy, moments, etc. that happened during the show and give their take on how they were feeling at the time. It's a post-show look givng their behind the scenes thoughts on things during the season. They also occasionally show some unseen outtakes and give commentary. Then, they end with her talking about final 2 guys and for Ali, ask if she was happy with how the season ended. That's what's happening in black dress. Then, they'll mve on to regular MTA fair, bring guys out to hash it out and show further outtakes with their reaction. Then, bring Ali out live in 2nd sparkly dress we saw to talk with Chris in presence of guys. Go over things with Kirk, hear Kasey sing, hear Ty sing, see a few outtakes, and then she's off backstage. Then, we'll see some of the MTA wrap party with former castmates hookups. Finally, ending with preview of BAchelor Pad and preview of Bachelorette Finale.