Page 58 of 645 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158558 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3907033;
    Here's a little wider angle showing 10 guys (excluding photographer and umbrella holder) for our beach pic! The hidden guy behind Jonathon is a weensy bit clearer, is he wearing light blue shorts?

Yuppers - he sure appers to be wearing those funky blue shorts - so again - we don't get to see Chris L - that's 10 of the ??12??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I think I actually see Jonathon on the right horse in front! (long shot!) Is that Kirk riding behind him and Ali on the middle horse....??

Nevermind! Jonathon didn't make it to Iceland! duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3907044;
    I think I actually see Jonathon on the right horse in front! (long shot!) Is that Kirk riding behind him and Ali on the middle horse....??

Jonathan got cut in Ny

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;3907047;
    Jonathan got cut in Ny
    Right after I wrote that I edited my post!! ha I forgot about that Now who has that face??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3907027;
    I got a slightly clearer image of the back kissing sc, it still doesn't help but at least we can see his muscles more clearly
    And the partial framed pic in the background may come in handy to compare later...

I thought the "tattoo" looked like a shadow also, but look at the shadow just under his armpit next to Ali. One looks greyish and the shadow looks like a regular shadow. Then again, lighting is a tricky thing!

If that's a tattoo, it's the strangest one I've ever seen. No distinct lines or shape. Just a blotch of color. More like a huge bruise. Doesn't look like a natural shadow to me either. The light source would have to be placed immediately behind Ali's head and at about the same level. I guess that could be accomplished with artificial production lighting.

So, too blurred for a tattoo. Too distinct for a shadow. Unlikely place for a bruise.

Maybe it's a tattoo with a strange story attached to it. I got that impression from his response to the tattoo question on the bio. Whatever/wherever his tattoo is, there's a good story to go along with it. Like maybe something he acquired when he was much younger and now would like to get rid of. Maybe the blotch of color is the beginnings of tattoo removal.

Most likely it's just a weird shadow caused by the camera crew's lighting.

I did notice this guy is sort of freckly on his neck/shoulders.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I'll blow this up again. Very fair haired, gotta be Kirk!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3907050;
    If that's a tattoo, it's the strangest one I've ever seen. No distinct lines or shape. Just a blotch of color. More like a huge bruise. Doesn't look like a natural shadow to me either. The light source would have to be placed immediately behind Ali's head and at about the same level. I guess that could be accomplished with artificial production lighting.

So, too blurred for a tattoo. Too distinct for a shadow. Unlikely place for a bruise.

Maybe it's a tattoo with a strange story attached to it. I got that impression from his response to the tattoo question on the bio. Whatever/wherever his tattoo is, there's a good story to go along with it. Like maybe something he acquired when he was much younger and now would like to get rid of. Maybe the blotch of color is the beginnings of tattoo removal.

Most likely it's just a weird shadow caused by the camera crew's lighting.

I did notice this guy is sort of freckly on his neck/shoulders.
    One thing - IF it is a shadow - which I doubt - and the light is ''coming from the back of her head'' - then how did her nose get lit up?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3907049;
    Right after I wrote that I edited my post!! ha I forgot about that Now who has that face??
    All I know is it must have been really cold because they are all bundled up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3907044;

Nevermind! Jonathon didn't make it to Iceland! duh!

If this is the group date and they end up caving - one would have to be Ty - right - he gets the rose and SQT as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3907054;
    One thing - IF it is a shadow - which I doubt - and the light is ''coming from the back of her head'' - then how did her nose get lit up?!?
    The same way that part of her face is in shadow & part is in light. If she's kissing him, her little nose could be bent a little to the left when she presses up against his back.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow