Page 57 of 645 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157557 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3906535;

My hubby also showed me this picture of Sintra online and he said it is really cool to walk along these walls with some amazing views. This could also be part of the carriage date? Just throwing this out there in case we get screencaps in the future that would match up with this.
    Sintra and Lisbon are about 14 miles apart, a 15 minute ride at most. It's my guess that Ali and Roberto were in both places, and to me it looks like them in the carriage. If you look closely the green in Ali's top is quite visible around her waistline as well as the blue tinge in Roberto's shirt and what looks like a tab on his sleeve (clearly shown were they are dancing in the street).
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjaki;3906749;
    Probably stupid question here....but what is SQT? (talking about Kirk with Ali with the bed picture). On another note that pic of Sintra, Portugal with all the steps looks amazing. Hope we see good scenery along with the rest of the drama.
    Special Quality Time

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3906748;
    This is from the article I just posted. I think it matches up w/ this screencap:

This was in Portugal
    She's wearing a belly dancer outfit, more typical of Turkey than Portugal. I think that sc is from Turkey.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3906761;
    She's wearing a belly dancer outfit, more typical of Turkey than Portugal. I think that sc is from Turkey.
    There is a medieval festival in Obidos, Portugal where they do belly dancing ... Ali, wearing the dancing costume, seems to fit in.

Are you sure ? This a belly dance costum that Ali is wearing in this screencap and it's an oriental dance which fits more with turkey

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lilcanfroggy;3906774;
    Are you sure ? This a belly dance costum that Ali is wearing in this screencap and it's an oriental dance which fits more with turkey
    Yes, just google it and you'll see it too! Youtube Belly Dance at Obidos Medieval Market

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3906773;
    There is a medieval festival in Obidos, Portugal where they do belly dancing ... Ali, wearing the dancing costume, seems to fit in.
    Yes, you and Love Me are right. I saw the video. I was thinking Turkey since it's more their typical dance and honestly when they said medieval garments I wasn't thinking belly dancer.

I got a slightly clearer image of the back kissing sc, it still doesn't help but at least we can see his muscles more clearly
    And the partial framed pic in the background may come in handy to compare later...

I thought the "tattoo" looked like a shadow also, but look at the shadow just under his armpit next to Ali. One looks greyish and the shadow looks like a regular shadow. Then again, lighting is a tricky thing!

Here's a little wider angle showing 10 guys (excluding photographer and umbrella holder) for our beach pic! The hidden guy behind Jonathon is a weensy bit clearer, is he wearing light blue shorts?

Ryvetted those are much better pictures thanks!