Page 56 of 645 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156556 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

F4 hug

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3906551;
    There wasn't a new one last night. The most recent is the one we've been analyzing for the past few days.

If we can determine who is on the carriage, that would be another date, as long as its not Roberto.

We know there is a 2-1 in Portugal, but are not sure who is on it. I'm guessing there is at least 2 1-1 and the 2-1.
    yeah - that's the preview I meant.

Carriage guy looks to be fair haired, so that would rule out Roberto.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

These missing dates is where things get really confusing to me.

If there is a missing date in Turkey that means it is another 1 on 1 with Frank. When down to 7 guys would they really leave one out. I think Justin was supposed to go on the wrestling date. Either Frank gets another 1 on 1 or he sits out this week.

This means either Frank has another 1 on 1 in Portugal or he is on the 2 on 1 no rose date with the costumes. I highly doubt he would have 3 1 on 1's so I am guessing Frank is on the 2 on 1 which means I don't believe that is him on the carriage...

Hope that makes sense... I need Cash and her "Bachelor A,B,C,D" lists

FORT Fogey

Do we know for sure Justin was supposed to go on the wrestling date? It's possible both Justin and Frank were supposed to go dateless in Turkey. Especially if they were planning for Frank to have alone time (whether actual 1:1 date or not) in Portugal. If it's another 1:1 in the carriage, that would give Frank two 1:1's, tied with Roberto. For a supposed frontrunner, that doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

I'm not insisting it is Frank in the carriage. I do think it looks most like him.
    We need all the rest of the dates filled in to know for sure.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3906551;
    There wasn't a new one last night. The most recent is the one we've been analyzing for the past few days.

If we can determine who is on the carriage, that would be another date, as long as its not Roberto.

We know there is a 2-1 in Portugal, but are not sure who is on it. I'm guessing there is at least 2 1-1 and the 2-1.
    If there were two 1:1's and a 2:1 in Portugal, that would leave one guy with no date and that far in the process with just 5 guys left, that's not going to happen. I'm pretty sure there will be the 2:1 and 3 1:1's in Portugal, like Jake had in SF.

Since Ty had a 1:1 in Turkey and Frank was not on the Westling Date in Turkey, I think Frank had a 1:1 in Turkey as well. I would then put these two guys, Ty & Frank, who had 1:1's in Turkey on the 2:1 in Portugal leaving Roberto, Chris & Kirk getting the three 1:1 dates.JMO
    Last edited by n4692u; 05-18-2010 at 01:59 PM.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3904614;
    I wonder what the SC is about that shows Justin walking down the road on crutches. It can't be when he leaves because his crutches are gone by then.
    It's hard to keep up... Justin is walking down Kanan Road near the mansion. I guess he's pi$$ed off and blowing off some steam. Handlers wouldn't let him out alone. Plus, he has a camera person with him....
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3904710;
    That sc of Justin on his crutches walking down the sidewalk, or whatever, is probably when he sneaked over to Ali's place before Hunter's date in episode 3 and made all the guys mad when they found out about it at the rc.
    If he sneaked over to Ali's place, it was with a camera crew and a car. - otherwise, he walked over a mile (and through two tunnels) on crutches.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3906737;
    If he sneaked over to Ali's place, it was with a camera crew and a car. - otherwise, he walked over a mile (and through two tunnels) on crutches.
    I love it, just love it. I2D you are priceless. It is not like walking across the street or up the hill to where Ali was staying. I can see it all now - he trying to sneak over to Ali's, but with camera crew in tow - what a picture.

This is from the article I just posted. I think it matches up w/ this screencap:

This was in Portugal

Obidos, where Ali and two of the men don historic garments and are joined by locals in a dance
    Last edited by Love_Me; 05-18-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Regular

Probably stupid question here....but what is SQT? (talking about Kirk with Ali with the bed picture). On another note that pic of Sintra, Portugal with all the steps looks amazing. Hope we see good scenery along with the rest of the drama.