Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

She acted that way in all her PIs in that room talking about Roberto too.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3983348;
    This looks like post season to me because she has fresh extensions- they look longer and darker than the ones she has on the show. She wore her hair this way on Jimmie Kimmel right before the season started. She also has the end of the season weight gain in these. My guess is they brought her back to shoot some of these in LA. Which makes the reactions even weirder if she is with someone else and speaks so tenderly about another guy. Of course, Ali is a decent actress so it may not be so hard for her to fake it.
    I believe you are right, ITA with your assessment/guess.

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;3983348;
    This looks like post season to me because she has fresh extensions- they look longer and darker than the ones she has on the show. She wore her hair this way on Jimmie Kimmel right before the season started. She also has the end of the season weight gain in these. My guess is they brought her back to shoot some of these in LA. Which makes the reactions even weirder if she is with someone else and speaks so tenderly about another guy. Of course, Ali is a decent actress so it may not be so hard for her to fake it.
    Good point, appiah. I went back again to all the other s/caps and noticed she is not tanned, there aren't any freckles which she seems to get in the sun, or she has alot of makeup on.

FORT Newbie

Can someone put the screen caps of the three guys in the latest commercial as well as the latest picture of Ali shopping and she's picking out tops & belts? The top in the shopping pic looks exactly like the top Chris is wearing overlooking the balcony. Could he be in LA safe house now and is wearing the top Ali got him. Please tell me it's true!

Quote Originally Posted by karche;3985462;
    Can someone put the screen caps of the three guys in the latest commercial as well as the latest picture of Ali shopping and she's picking out tops & belts? The top in the shopping pic looks exactly like the top Chris is wearing overlooking the balcony. Could he be in LA safe house now and is wearing the top Ali got him. Please tell me it's true!
    Here is the shopping picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally Posted by karche

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3985503;
    Here is the shopping picture

It sure looks like it and can some one bring up the screencap of Chris wearing that shirt for a comparison?
    Last edited by LuvnIt; 07-16-2010 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt;3985578;
    Originally Posted by karche

It sure looks like it and can some one bring up the screencap of Chris wearing that shirt for a comparison?
    Yeah I'd loved to see the two for comparison.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

I don't see how this shirt Ali had in her hands yesterday during shopping could have gotten to Chris during filming for it to have been aired in a preview a couple of days ago ... but maybe i'm just dense
    Team Alibeartito

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3985893;
    Yeah I'd loved to see the two for comparison.

I don't think the 2 are related per Emusha's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3985906;

I don't think the 2 are related per Emusha's post.
    I don't see her holding that shirt...am I blind?
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton