Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by karche;3982638;
    Is anyone able to put up the screencap of Chris & Ali's pearl preview where there is a PI of Ali in a black tank top outfit. It looks similar to when she did a photo shoot in LA and wore a black dress with black and white striped skirt part and zipper down the front. Could it be the same outfit and if so, Ali sounds really happy talking about their pearl date.
    Are you referring to this PI?

FORT Newbie

Yes! now if you can match that to the photoshoot dress then maybe it's a clue! I know I'm grasping at straws but this will give us a timeline as to when Ali did this PI.

It's the same place with the silver top and head band and the flowery dress/top. It's no clue to anything!

Quote Originally Posted by karche;3982653;
    Yes! now if you can match that to the photoshoot dress then maybe it's a clue! I know I'm grasping at straws but this will give us a timeline as to when Ali did this PI.
    What photoshopped dress?

ooopps. photoshoot dress. I still don't know to what you're referring, though.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3982619;
    Maybe that's why they said the ending of this season was phenomenal. Maybe the original final two were Frank and Roberto. When Frank leaves, Ali decides to tell Chris and either sends him home or he bows out on that day. Seeing how it was hard for Ali to let Kirk go, or she decided not to have RC before letting Craig R. go, she probaly didn't want to have Chris go through a few more days, thinking that she might pick him. Just my opinion (and hope), of course.
    If you are going to go with what "Don" said about this extra time with Roberto stuff and him proposing immediately without her talking first, then "Don" also said both men still have LCD and the FRC arrives on the normal day for Chris. So, this scenario would not happen under "Don's" version of events.

Quote Originally Posted by fabgirl;3982641;
    In that screencap their index fingers meet how beautiful, in episode 5,6, 7,8
    roberto and ali glasses touch at the rose ceremonies when I viewed them . They always have a way of communicating with the hands and ears. They are very playful together also.
    wow really?? did we even get pics of the rose ceremony week 7 after ty left?
    Team Alibeartito

That picture in the screencap section sure has Frank giving Nicole the look.

There are four different s/caps that I've counted of Ali with different outfits on, but the very same background and the candles burning at the same level.

Headband, flowery dress, black tank top and light greenish t-shirt top. Ok I don't know what that's telling me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3983303;
    There are four different s/caps that I've counted of Ali with different outfits on, but the very same background and the candles burning at the same level.

Headband, flowery dress, black tank top and light greenish t-shirt top. Ok I don't know what that's telling me yet.
    Yeah. We think that's in Los Angeles.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3982650;
    Are you referring to this PI?

This looks like post season to me because she has fresh extensions- they look longer and darker than the ones she has on the show. She wore her hair this way on Jimmie Kimmel right before the season started. She also has the end of the season weight gain in these. My guess is they brought her back to shoot some of these in LA. Which makes the reactions even weirder if she is with someone else and speaks so tenderly about another guy. Of course, Ali is a decent actress so it may not be so hard for her to fake it.