Page 55 of 645 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3906461;
    Over on the sleuthing side, there's a more closeup pic of the carriage ride. I don't know how to bring it over.

I see glasses on the guy. Must be Frank.
    Mr. Write has placed the carriage in Portugal.
    I know Roberto gets the 1:1 in Portugal, but weren't they in Portugal for a considerable length of time?
    Maybe Frank got some alone time with Ali too.
    IDK, but it really looks like glasses on the guy.

Somebody want to take a look?
    It's post #728 in the SC Discussion by Ryvetted.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Just here to learn......

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3906311;
    Yay! Cool, Mr Write.

Well, I didn't find it 'passionate' like the commercial tried to make it out to be. Looked like rolling in the bed like with Jillian and Jake. This show always makes things out to be something it's not.
    Just throwing this out for the sluethers, could it be Kirk and Allie on the photo shoot, "acting", I noticed her left arm under his back and she was wearing a printed shirt of some sort, in the photo shoot she was wearing a colorful cover up over her swim suit....right? Do they match, not sure how to pull sc's so that we could compare the prints.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3906486;
    I don't know if this has already been discussed, but I was talking to my hubby last night and showed him a couple of the SC. He lived in Portugal for a while and has been to both Lisbon and Sintra. As a side note he was surprised that they didn't go to the Algarve as it is a beautiful part of Portugal on the coast. Anyway, I asked him if Lisbon and Sintra would probably be different dates. He said definitely. So I would assume that it is quite possible that Frank or one of the other bachs could be in the carriage with Ali in Sintra while Roberto is on the castle date in Lisbon. He said that he thinks Sintra is really beautiful and would be a great date.

FORT Fanatic

My hubby also showed me this picture of Sintra online and he said it is really cool to walk along these walls with some amazing views. This could also be part of the carriage date? Just throwing this out there in case we get screencaps in the future that would match up with this.

Last season (I think it was) we had threads for each episode where we could put the caps and discuss - are we doing this again this time?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3906540;
    Last season (I think it was) we had threads for each episode where we could put the caps and discuss - are we doing this again this time?
    That would be nice...

I was just about to post that something about Portugal seems off to me. According to our you know who there are only two dates in Portugal a 1 on 1 and a 2 on 1 with no rose. This is the show before the HTD's. Last season Jake had 3 1 on 1 dates and a 2 on 1 no rose date. You would think she would spend time with all 5 guys before meeting their families. I think dates are missing here.

So far we have dancing with Roberto for the 1 on 1
    Then the SC of her in the costume for the 2 on 1
    Mr. Write found the carriage in Portugal. The man does not seems to be Roberto so that tells me there are dates missing. But to where and with who??

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3906543;
    That would be nice...

I was just about to post that something about Portugal seems off to me. According to our you know who there are only two dates in Portugal a 1 on 1 and a 2 on 1 with no rose. This is the show before the HTD's. Last season Jake had 3 1 on 1 dates and a 2 on 1 no rose date. You would think she would spend time with all 5 guys before meeting their families. I think dates are missing here.

So far we have dancing with Roberto for the 1 on 1
    Then the SC of her in the costume for the 2 on 1
    Mr. Write found the carriage in Portugal. The man does not seems to be Roberto so that tells me there are dates missing. But to where and with who??
    There are definitely dates missing. There are some episodes that only have two dates right now. That seems weird to me. I'm hoping during the season preview we will be able to answer some of our questions! I love sleuthing the season preview, best day of the season!

Has the most recent preview shown anything new that might point to missing dates? I haven't had a chance to view it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3906547;
    Has the most recent preview shown anything new that might point to missing dates? I haven't had a chance to view it yet.
    I believe the carriage ride that Mr. Write identified as being in Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3906547;
    There wasn't a new one last night. The most recent is the one we've been analyzing for the past few days.

If we can determine who is on the carriage, that would be another date, as long as its not Roberto.

We know there is a 2-1 in Portugal, but are not sure who is on it. I'm guessing there is at least 2 1-1 and the 2-1.