Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Does this help? It's the new press release.

....However, while Chris and Roberto head to the South Pacific, Frank needs to stay behind in Chicago to make some major life decisions that will have serious repercussions for Ali's journey to find love, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JULY 19 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Ali kicks off her Tahitian escape with a spectacular helicopter tour over Le Taha'a with Roberto. They land in the middle of a heart-shaped island where they spend an intimate day swimming in the crystal blue water. Sparks fly as the couple share a romantic dinner, but will Ali learn that there's something more behind this bachelor's passionate kisses than just plain chemistry?

The next day Ali surprises Chris L. with a boat ride on a luxurious 75-foot catamaran. Although this relationship grew out of friendship, their steamy connection on the yacht proves there is romance in the air. After the boat docks offshore of a private island, the couple dive, hunt for pearls and swim ashore, and are treated to a gorgeous Tahitian sunset. That evening during a private dinner on the island, Chris continues to open up to Ali, but will she offer him the fantasy suite card, giving him an opportunity to share precious private time that could take their relationship to the next level?

The following day, Ali eagerly awaits her final exotic date - a day of sailing in paradise - with Frank. But he has other things on his mind. Shortly after Ali arrives at his hut, Frank delivers some shocking news that leaves Ali reeling and instantly changes the course of her search to find love.
    So the photos of Frank and Nicole they are saying happen after the others go to Tahiti? Did Frank fly back to Chicago from LA?

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3980736;
    Does this help? It's the new press release.

So the photos of Frank and Nicole they are saying happen after the others go to Tahiti? Did Frank fly back to Chicago from LA?
    No. It was taped on his HTD and they are making it look like new footage. Show is completely complicit in the whole thing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3980737;
    No. It was taped on his HTD and they are making it look like new footage. Show is completely complicit in the whole thing.
    That's some pretty big wool to pull over everyone's eyes. It seems they will show us the rose ceremony in LA and after that Frank decides to go home to Chicago and then to Tahiti? Who will believe that?

I agree it makes much more sense they filmed the whole thing in Chicago before going to LA, and that's what RS and others have said, but then why delay Frank's arrival, and did they keep him in LA or what?

FORT Fan

I think the helicopter trip is from Taha'a to Tupai (the heart shaped island). Here's my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3923520;
    I have a little bit on this helicopter sc and think I can tie it to Tupai (unless, that is Ali and friends, take more than one helicopter ride as part of the FDs/LCDs)

The backdrop is the northern part of Bora Bora. Here’s the comparison.

But it looks to me as if the chopper has actually taken off from Taha’a and is crossing the outer barrier reefs on its way to Tupai, I presume with Ali and Roberto aboard (ie a FD). If I was a betting man, that would be my wager.

Here is a picture of the helicopter, owned by Polynesian Helicopters, landing.

Here are a couple of images of the inside of the same helicopter

And Ali taking the flight sc as a match/comparison.

I think the recently posted scs support the above interpretation.
    Here's one of our new scs

And here is an image the helicopter pad at Taha'a as a comparison

(not the same helicopter of course)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980641;
    Here you go Mr. Write, I believe what your looking for.
    Thanks nikkij, that certainly is helpful but what I really want is a better image of exactly this:

This is what I'm trying to figure out. If you look just above Ali's right shoulder, there appears to be a series of horizontal lines. There are some more a little higher up. I'm wondering whether they are a match to Bora Bora Nui again. Take a look at the left side of the following image from Nui, just above the lamp.

There are other images from Bora Bora Nui showing shutters with similar features.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3980818;
    Thanks nikkij, that certainly is helpful but what I really want is a better image of exactly this:

This is what I'm trying to figure out. If you look just above Ali's right shoulder, there appears to be a series of horizontal lines. There are some more a little higher up. I'm wondering whether they are a match to Bora Bora Nui again. Take a look at the left side of the following image from Nui, just above the lamp.

There are other images from Bora Bora Nui showing shutters with similar features.
    If I knew where exactly this PI was given and in what episode, I could try to get a clearer cap.

FORT Fogey

This one looks like the same place, same hair, curtains and flower/candle arrangement.

Seems like we out to be able to match the stuff on the tables in these shots to something. It's always the same all of it can't be props they brought. Funnily enough I almost thought these were taken where she was staying in LA. When they showed her packing up for the HTD's the head board of her bed was made of this type of wood. But, the cutain/canopy screams tehaa or bora bora.

FORT Fan

At the beginning of last night's episode before Ali's date with Roberto there is yet another PI with this backdrop. She is in a blue top/sweater with her hair in a ponytail.

FORT Fan

Thanks everyone. I'll try and figure out in what episode that PI with Ali and the flowery dress was given.