Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Roberto and Chris are at the same place. I think it's their FD's which are before Frank's. I think they are using a bunch of Pearl Resorts: Ta'ha, Bora Bora and Moorea to house the guys.

I think the pictures of Roberto in bed at the Nui, and Chris in the same shirt he's wearing above but at the Nui, are taken on the same day they meet her parents, but are taken in her suite or some other suite. I'd be surprised if either stayed there.

Lots of the same color wood in the rooms and the same kind of wooden posts as Ta'aha.

Pearl resorts are also the only ones with these fenceposts we see at Ta'ha and with Chris and they all have them:

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980679;
    Am I right in thinking that sometimes the contestants stay elsewhere during the FD week, then stay in the fantasy suite with the lead, then go back to the other hotel? Didn't they do that with Jake's season? Any chance the guys went to Bora Bora after their dates and Ali told them about Frank there before the RC toast?

I'm not saying that's what happened, just trying to make sense out of it...
    A Bora Bora RC or gathering would not happen during the FD episode if they follow tradition. Any gathering with the men for a F2 toast would feature her saying something like "Now we're 'traveling' again and ending our journey in Bora Bora," much like Jill told Kip and Ed what island they were going to for the last dates and MTP.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980683;
    Roberto is 100% Bora Bora. I'm still a little doubtful on Chris hugging cap. Mr. Write the heart shape Island is that nearer Bora Bora Nui or Tehaa? Same with Chris's Catamaran could it end up in Bora Bora? I'm wondering if start out on Tehaa pre-FD And end up on Bora Bora Nui for overnight portion of FD? Another possibility.
    The hugging cap is at the same place where you see Ali crying alone - the pillows match - Bora Bora

The heart shaped island is north of and closer to Bora Bora - so would be LCD

Didn't the media report for next week say that Chris is on the boat/cat - that would be FD near Tehaa
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

This is all so confusing!

If the sort of RC for Chris L and Roberto is in Tahiti and they are both at the Nui for the MTP...I just don't get the cap of Ali crying with Chris L.

Why even have a FRC then?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980691;
    This is all so confusing!

If the sort of RC for Chris L and Roberto is in Tahiti and they are both at the Nui for the MTP...I just don't get the cap of Ali crying with Chris L.

Why even have a FRC then?
    I'm confused too.
    I have no clue what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3980690;
    The hugging cap is at the same place where you see Ali crying alone - the pillows match - Bora Bora

The heart shaped island is north of and closer to Bora Bora - so would be LCD

Didn't the media report for next week say that Chris is on the boat/cat - that would be FD near Tehaa
    Wouldn't they have to go back and pack their stuff up?

Brought this over from original filming schedule for dates and island locations:

4/14 - fly from Portugal to Tampa
    4/15 - HTD #1 in Tampa area
    4/16 - fly to Boston
    4/17 - HTD #2 in Boston area
    4/18 - travel to ??
    4/19 - HTD #3
    4/20 - travel to ??
    4/21 - HTD #4
    4/22 - travel to LA
    4/23 - RC 4-3
    424 - fly out of US - ??to Tahiti - 8+ hour flight
    4/25 - day off
    4/26 - fly to Moorea and 1st FD - very short flight
    4/27 - off
    4/28 - 2nd FD
    4/29 - off
    4/30 - 3rd FD
    5/1 - off - but with RC 3/2 - pack up

5/1 - fly out to Bora Bora - and MTP 1 -less than 1/2 hour flight
    5/2 - MTP 2
    5/3 - LCD 1
    5/4 - LCD 2
    5/5 - FRC - start trip home to US??
    I don't know if this helps clarify anything. So, is it potential we have 3 hotels instead of just two? This had RC, packing up & travel for MTP all on the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980679;
    Am I right in thinking that sometimes the contestants stay elsewhere during the FD week, then stay in the fantasy suite with the lead, then go back to the other hotel? Didn't they do that with Jake's season? Any chance the guys went to Bora Bora after their dates and Ali told them about Frank there before the RC toast?

I'm not saying that's what happened, just trying to make sense out of it...
    That is possible Cash, but usually they do the toast in the location they are instead of moving to a new location...But maybe things were done differently due to the situation. For example, during Jillian's season they had the FD's in Maui and the F3 rose ceremony in Maui as well. Then they moved to Kona for the LCD/FRC.

Ali has experienced a different path to love with each of these men, but now she's more confused than she ever expected to be. After an emotional deliberation, she moves forward. She and the final two men toast to their final destination - Bora Bora - where the bachelors will meet her family. Is there a fairytale ending in Ali's future?
    1. Does she deliberate by herself?
    2. Would she toast in Tahiti with her final 2 and then go talk to each guy in Bora Bora separately?
    3. If she has chosen to move forward, why is she still crying in Bora Bora?
    4. Does the cap of her crying alone occur right before the FRC? (Maybe she knows she is not picking no one, therefore emotional)

I am now really confused lol It's not really making much sense anymore.

I think I matched these up. These are all from Le Taha'a Resort and Spa were they stayed during the FD's in Tahiti..
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3980710;
    1. Does she deliberate by herself?
    2. Would she toast in Tahiti with her final 2 and then go talk to each guy in Bora Bora separately?
    3. If she has chosen to move forward, why is she still crying in Bora Bora?
    4. Does the cap of her crying alone occur right before the FRC? (Maybe she knows she is not picking no one, therefore emotional)

I am now really confused lol It's not really making much sense anymore.
    Question 1 could be where the Chris Harrison "moment" comes into play. Remember he referenced he was there for her like he was for Jillian when she needed a sounding board, or whatever exactly he said.

The episode description further proves that they have not moved to Bora Bora by the end of the F3 show, IMO.