Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980665;
    The FD are in Tahiti, but was the F3 RC to be in Bora Bora afterall?
    I don't know, but I would guess that's what would have to happen if this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980668;
    I don't know, but I would guess that's what would have to happen if this is true.
    We will have to wait and see. But, it's good to know that both caps for the guys take place in Bora Bora.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980659;
    The source said that she talks to them the day after she talks to Frank. Nothing about where she talks to them. Also said that the Roberto cap was from the 10 hour chat she had with the guys. I have no clue why she would be talking to them in Bora Bora if the FDs were in Tahiti.
    Thanks for clarifying. So maybe the source is mistaken since I don't think they would go to Bora Bora without taking to the guys first. The cap with Roberto does look like LCD though, he looks dressed up. I am confused lol I am hoping TV Guide puts up the short description of the finale soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3980674;
    Thanks for clarifying. So maybe the source is mistaken since I don't think they would go to Bora Bora without taking to the guys first. The cap with Roberto does look like LCD though, he looks dressed up. I am confused lol I am hoping TV Guide puts up the short description of the finale soon.
    She don't look dressed up though.

Now the theory about Chris L being sent to console Ali is put to rest.

Ali looks sooooo stressed in the cap with Roberto. Her face looks very red and it looks like she's been crying. If that's LCD, it doesn't look good IMHO.

Am I right in thinking that sometimes the contestants stay elsewhere during the FD week, then stay in the fantasy suite with the lead, then go back to the other hotel? Didn't they do that with Jake's season? Any chance the guys went to Bora Bora after their dates and Ali told them about Frank there before the RC toast?

I'm not saying that's what happened, just trying to make sense out of it...

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3980676;
    Ali looks sooooo stressed in the cap with Roberto. Her face looks very red and it looks like she's been crying. If that's LCD, it doesn't look good IMHO.
    What a minute -- are Ali's hair and makeup the same with the Ali/Chris hugging pic and the Ali/Roberto mad pic? Are her clothes the same? It was supposedly within a 10-hour time period, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3980676;
    I'm sure she's stressed about Frank and deciding and all that but also, I'm sure a little bit of it is to play the damsel in distress with Roberto. It all goes back to that first helicopter ride with him, she was fine with everyone else but with Roberto, she was about to have a nervous breakdown.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

They usually do their toast and then she tells them where they are going next.

Roberto is 100% Bora Bora. I'm still a little doubtful on Chris hugging cap. Mr. Write the heart shape Island is that nearer Bora Bora Nui or Tehaa? Same with Chris's Catamaran could it end up in Bora Bora? I'm wondering if start out on Tehaa pre-FD And end up on Bora Bora Nui for overnight portion of FD? Another possibility.