Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

  1. #5391
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,909

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980568;
    These are all from the FDs right?
    Any chance that last one is the same shirt Roberto is wearing in the bed cap?
    I don't think so, but if it is, he wore the shirt twice. The bed cap is from Bora Bora, per Mr. Write.

  2. #5392
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980568;
    These are all from the FDs right?
    Any chance that last one is the same shirt Roberto is wearing in the bed cap?

    Yes all of these are from FD. NO the last one is not the same shirt. All of this info is on the FD/LCD SC thread. We dissected the shirts. The one in this pic is dark blue, bed pick is black buttin down. They are different shirts/material. Beds in above pics are light wood Tehaa beds. Black shirt Roberto/Ali pics are dark wood slat bed with center wheel Bora Bora NUi LCD bed. All MR. Writes and other pics & comparisons are in that FD/LD Screencap thread.

  3. #5393
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3980593;
    Yes all of these are from FD. NO the last one is not the same shirt. All of this info is on the FD/LCD SC thread. We dissected the shirts. The one in this pic is dark blue, bed pick is black buttin down. They are different shirts/material. Beds in above pics are light wood Tehaa beds. Black shirt Roberto/Ali pics are dark wood slat bed with center wheel Bora Bora NUi LCD bed. All MR. Writes and other pics & comparisons are in that FD/LD Screencap thread.
    I'm not trying to be a pain, just trying to catch up.
    That FD/LCD thread is one I've generally stayed away from. Don't think I've ever looked in there lol.

    I thought I might have had an answer about the Roberto bed cap, but now I'm not so sure...

  4. #5394
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3980426;
    WTH is WRONG with these two kids if this is true. Really. I get the whole prince and fairytale schtick but presenting her with a tiara during a nationally televised proposal? Oy vey.
    Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3980435;
    Who said he gave her a tiara during a proposal?
    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980452;
    He doesn't. He was going to before he found out he was final 1. She teases him about her tiara during the proposal.

    The source said that Roberto bought the tiara planning to give it to her for the FRC. Then after their LCD he gives it to her.
    The way I read this was something similar to what has been done in the past when the F2 or F3 give TB/ette a gift or a token of their journey. I don't think it's as bizarre as some are making it. Roberto thought it mirrored the story that was being told-- Ali's fairytale, he wants to be her prince and she will be his princess. I'm sure with limited resources (shops/cash, etc) that was the best he could do. After the long and stressful "journey" for both of them, I'm sure they got giddy and things got silly. I have seen Ali be very aware of others feelings throughout this process and although it may sound harsh in the telling I'm sure she was careful with Chris. I think Chris knew that Roberto was further along in a relationship and he was prepared for the possibility.

  5. #5395
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3980601;
    The way I read this was something similar to what has been done in the past when the F2 or F3 give TB/ette a gift or a token of their journey. I don't think it's as bizarre as some are making it. Roberto thought it mirrored the story that was being told-- Ali's fairytale, he wants to be her prince and she will be his princess. I'm sure with limited resources (shops/cash, etc) that was the best he could do. After the long and stressful "journey" for both of them, I'm sure they got giddy and things got silly. I have seen Ali be very aware of others feelings throughout this process and although it may sound harsh in the telling I'm sure she was careful with Chris. I think Chris knew that Roberto was further along in a relationship and he was prepared for the possibility.
    From what I was told, it wasn't cheap. They'd referenced the prince/princess thing before during their castle date, it wasn't out of nowhere.

  6. #5396
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980606;
    From what I was told, it wasn't cheap. They'd referenced the prince/princess thing before during their castle date, it wasn't out of nowhere.
    Yeah, that's for sure.

    Cash

    I thought that bed scene was of her telling him about Frank, but it was at the LCD location.

    OT- how are you doing and the babies doing?

  7. #5397
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980599;
    I'm not trying to be a pain, just trying to catch up.
    That FD/LCD thread is one I've generally stayed away from. Don't think I've ever looked in there lol.

    I thought I might have had an answer about the Roberto bed cap, but now I'm not so sure...

    Not a pain in the least. Happy to answer. Just think FD/LCD has thing smore succintly put as far as pictures and comparisons than i'm up to doing tonight. However, if you want to tell me your theory in PM first, the memory will let you know if it's feasible what your thinking or not before posting hear

  8. #5398
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3980612;
    Yeah, that's for sure.

    Cash

    I thought that bed scene was of her telling him about Frank, but it was at the LCD location.

    OT- how are you doing and the babies doing?
    I thought the same thing, but it doesn't make sense if it's at the LCD location. no clue.


    My boys are good. They come home from the grandparents' place tomorrow. I'm missing them like crazy.

  9. #5399
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    265

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Here is the "Roberto bed comparison" post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3955616;
    I think this picture is at the Bora Bora Nui (hope it's not old news, I'm a little behind)

    Compare the headboards on these



    This place sure has a lot of wooden paneling. Take a look at this

    It reminds me a lot of this:

    Some of the rooms have couches in front of windows with similar paneling in the background. Still working on it.




    BTW - I have a little more to add to the "couches" comment at the end of the post. I was thinking, when I posted it, that the pattern inside the white box sort of matched the pattern inside the black one in the images below - suggesting of course that Bora Bora Nui was the location of the Chris/Ali hugging sc.



    I was also looking for more proof, so I looked at a lot of similar images to the ones above and attempted to compare the width of the pieces of wood running horizontal. To cut a long story short, in both cases I now think that the width of the piece of middle piece of wood running horizontal (ie. the window frame) is somewhere between 3.22 and 3.45 times as wide as the smaller piece of wood below it - which adds some support to the match.

    And then there is this:
    Capegirl and Loveme (I think) suggested that the pillow case in the scs below matched the bottom right hand corner of the image below that.



    It looks good to me (great job) especially if we add these images to the mix. Check out the pattern on the pillows.





    I have one more thing to add - but I need to find or make a clearer sc of this:

    Does anyone know where it comes from and/or how to get a clearer image?

  10. #5400
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3980617;
    I thought the same thing, but it doesn't make sense if it's at the LCD location. no clue.


    My boys are good. They come home from the grandparents' place tomorrow. I'm missing them like crazy.
    Ahh, I surmised on the LCD that moment is still needing a bit of reassurance form Ali on Frank situation. Hence the can't propose if she's not 100% quote. This of course before cameras go away and she says your the one. If source is true of course. What do you think?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.