Page 54 of 645 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3906320;
    Do we know if guys get to stay with Ali at her place this season? Could the bed be at Ali's?
    Ali is staying at the same place that Jason and Jake stayed in. I can't post scs from the extended preview on TV grapevine (I made that mistake yesterday) but if you watch it and then look at these pics of Jason/Jake's pad I think you'll recognize it. The bed room doesn't match either the "rolling" or "jumping" sc.

It's either at the mansion or at one of the hotel rooms the guys have to share or something like that. It just looks like it's overblown with the 'passion' thing. But, who knows?

I think it's Kirk or Kasey.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3906330;
    It's either at the mansion or at one of the hotel rooms the guys have to share or something like that. It just looks like it's overblown with the 'passion' thing. But, who knows?

I think it's Kirk or Kasey.
    Could be LA - NYC - Iceland - turkey - just about anywhere LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3905930;
    Thanks Mr. Write. She is also running in heels. They are the same heels she wears when she moves into the house. Obvious, there was some kind of drama, probably at the house. They did say there was a lot of feuding. Maybe one of the guys took off and Ali is running after him? That is of course if this is anywhere where the house might be.
    This is truly strange - may require an LRSC field trip! I know the area. There is not much in that immediate area, especially if one is in heels. I can't even think of where they might have gone for a date. The Southern California Institute of Architecture is nearby, but not super close. And why would they go there? It's an industrial area. Quite a bit of filming is done in the LA River right near there (CSI, and the first epi of TAR sometime in the past few years.). They wouldn't have allowed her to take the caddy into the river area (too dirty). Little Tokyo is kind of close, and so is Olvera Street and the wonderful train depot Union Station, but would really need a car to get to any of those places (and wouldn't they have SCs?). It's clear to me that nothing super awful happened - because the filming crew was still filming instead of helping anyone in distress. And if she needed help, why not call on a cell or just ask a PA? She is definitely, 100% not just out for a jog.

Someone from the LA Visitors and Convention Bureau or film commission has got to talk to Fleiss about venues...

Glad to have Internet at home again!
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3905222;
    Hardly as interesting as tats or nuzzling, but this helicopter is registered in Iceland!!!

Miss a day and I'm way behind and this might have already been posted. I'm sure that helicopter in Iceland was the one used for Ali's 2:1 with Justin & Kasey when they flew to the volcano and she left Kasey on a glacier and gave the rose to Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3906378;
    This is truly strange - may require an LRSC field trip! I know the area. There is not much in that immediate area, especially if one is in heels. I can't even think of where they might have gone for a date. The Southern California Institute of Architecture is nearby, but not super close. And why would they go there? It's an industrial area. Quite a bit of filming is done in the LA River right near there (CSI, and the first epi of TAR sometime in the past few years.). They wouldn't have allowed her to take the caddy into the river area (too dirty). Little Tokyo is kind of close, and so is Olvera Street and the wonderful train depot Union Station, but would really need a car to get to any of those places (and wouldn't they have SCs?). It's clear to me that nothing super awful happened - because the filming crew was still filming instead of helping anyone in distress. And if she needed help, why not call on a cell or just ask a PA? She is definitely, 100% not just out for a jog.

Someone from the LA Visitors and Convention Bureau or film commission has got to talk to Fleiss about venues...

Glad to have Internet at home again!
    Do you think it's possible they were filming the Barenaked Ladies' video there?

I tend to think it could also just be a promo shot for the show.

FORT Fogey

Over on the sleuthing side, there's a more closeup pic of the carriage ride. I don't know how to bring it over.

I see glasses on the guy. Must be Frank.
    Mr. Write has placed the carriage in Portugal.
    I know Roberto gets the 1:1 in Portugal, but weren't they in Portugal for a considerable length of time?
    Maybe Frank got some alone time with Ali too.
    IDK, but it really looks like glasses on the guy.

Somebody want to take a look?
    It's post #728 in the SC Discussion by Ryvetted.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

It does look like glasses to me also. Could they be sunglasses? Looks like a nice, sunny day.

FORT Fogey

I suppose that's a possibility too.

They're sitting, but it looks like the guy is not much taller than Ali, about right for Frank. How tall is Roberto? Anybody know?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I think this might be from the Barenaked Ladies video

If it is Kirk you can see in this photo his pants are darker and in the Malibu shoot he has on light pants

Also this is the group date where Kirk gets the rose. I guess it's either part of the video or Kirk received SQT.