Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

I find it interesting that they shot footage of him alone in this tower and then they had them film for the hometown there as well.

Last edited by pattycake92; 07-11-2010 at 01:20 AM.

You know what I've been oddly noticing is we don't have one beach pic of Roberto. One from the LCD. Or even a water pic from the FD. one where you may not see their faces but you can at least see their form or something. We only have the boat jump, but that is an activity and only see them from the back. I really want to see one. Guess I'll have to wait 'til Mondays previews :-(

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3974144;
    I find it interesting that they shot footage of him alone in this tower and then they had them film for the hometown there as well.
    Also, doesn't the e.lambton website have a picture with their mom at the same tower and Chris' quote 'Love is the only reality'?

Also, all this talk about fairytales and rapunzel trapped in a 'tower' waiting for her prince to save her...maybe fairytales do come true since it seems Chris saves Ali in more ways than one!

Posts referencing Reality Steve have been moved to his thread.

Please keep this thread open for screen cap discussion without going off on tangents.

Thank you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by karche;3974176;
    Also, doesn't the e.lambton website have a picture with their mom at the same tower and Chris' quote 'Love is the only reality'?

Also, all this talk about fairytales and rapunzel trapped in a 'tower' waiting for her prince to save her...maybe fairytales do come true since it seems Chris saves Ali in more ways than one!
    Yeah they do. It's interesting that they chose that quote for their website as it was the quote that introduced him to us. I wonder if it's a family quote and Chris used it in his intro or they adopted it after he used it on TBette. Anyway, those pics of them hugging and kissing by the tower have a really sweet, innocent feeling about them. Shame, since I'm fairly sure these two aren't together.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3974175;
    You know what I've been oddly noticing is we don't have one beach pic of Roberto. One from the LCD. Or even a water pic from the FD. one where you may not see their faces but you can at least see their form or something. We only have the boat jump, but that is an activity and only see them from the back. I really want to see one. Guess I'll have to wait 'til Mondays previews :-(
    Just of him in the helicopter and jumping off the catamaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3974070;

This was shown at the end of episode 4 (NYC)

Didn't CH say that Ali fell in love in Iceland...could the rainbow seen from there be representative of who she fell in love with? hmmmmm
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3974342;
    Didn't CH say that Ali fell in love in Iceland...could the rainbow seen from there be representative of who she fell in love with? hmmmmm
    Okay, NV ~ that just gave me goosebumps!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3974342;

Is this in iceland? or one of the tropical locations? I would have to go back and watch that episode because I can't remember but I think I remember reading that Roberto was pretty hidden in iceland. Is that the case? Maybe it was so obvious at that point that he was the one that they were trying to hide him while building story lines for others?

Maybe he was the F1 and she is single now because of some change in the real world?

He is the only one I see her truely light up around without forcing herself. (And yes I do love Chris but I don't see any attraction to him from her even though I see him being attracted to her.) Of course that is certainly subject to change as I watch more episodes.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3974252;
    Just of him in the helicopter and jumping off the catamaran.
    Isn't the helicopter and catamaran 2 different dates? What was Frank's supposed date then?

Also, can someone post a screencap of the recent Ali sighting and the 'green' converse key chain? I found it odd that Ali likes yellow but chose green. Then I watched the Portugal date with Chris and noticed the same green colour holder for the dennis bracelet. Please tell me this is a sign from Ali that Chris has the keys to her heart!!