Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

All the pictures are different, looks like they are running videios or gifs in each box.

I'll take a stab at the different top rows --

Will it be Roberto vs Chris or Roberto vs Frank?

And TPTB are trying to sell Chris since his face/poses are the least contorted.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3973660;
    As has already been discussed somewhere, there are two different sets of the final 4; with Chris and Frank exchanging places in the two. I have lost track of the order in which they are presented. Can someone verify for me?
    Also, has it been discussed that the shot of Chris is different in each one (in one he seems to be looking down and in the other looking up and a little to the right) although with the other three, it is the same shot? What would be the reason for this?
    Possibly Chris' expression change is nerves. I bet she gives roses to the guys in this order: Roberto, Frank & dum dum dum dum dum Chris. He probably got the last rose and he was nervous standing there waiting, thus the change in expression.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3973784;
    Possibly Chris' expression change is nerves. I bet she gives roses to the guys in this order: Roberto, Frank & dum dum dum dum dum Chris. He probably got the last rose and he was nervous standing there waiting, thus the change in expression.
    The screencaps came from video. He is looking down and then looks up. They are the same in both clips just captured at different moments.

They added in a rainbow sometime later in the season. Look at the difference!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3973884;
    They added in a rainbow sometime later in the season. Look at the difference!

OR - it was there and they removed it for the initial showing of that SC - uummmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Great catch, but it's two different SCs. They may not have removed the rainbow, just when the camera moved it could the light.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3973914;
    Great catch, but it's two different SCs. They may not have removed the rainbow, just when the camera moved it could the light.
    LIke the next frame makes the difference...........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3973896;
    OR - it was there and they removed it for the initial showing of that SC - uummmmmm

I watched the preview that was shown in the beginning of the season and I didn't see it.

Funny that it is Chris and Allie in those pics with the filter of a hook and sunglare on lens and birds, are those birds? Anyways, in seasons past 'romantic' filtered caps have proven to be of the F1, from what I remember. And the cap of the porch with Alli and Chris and it has Home on it... are they trying to tell us something? #528 second pic and fourth pic...

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3973934;
    I watched the preview that was shown in the beginning of the season and I didn't see it.
    It has been added later for effect. Why? Are they hinting? I think so. Even the number four is a rainbow!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-10-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Well - it certainly makes one think that there has been some re-editing going on - intentional? or not?? uummmmm

Big question tho - is the general public going to have ANY clue about all that is going on?!? - doubt it
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON