Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

I think the Ali/Chris hug/crying sceencap does go with the one of her lying on the bed crying. Chis is so much taller than her and you would think if they were standing face to face hugging, she would be so much shorter, but it that pic she doesn't look THAT much shorter. So, I think she is lying on the bed upset, and he comes in to comfort her and sits on the bed and they hug. Thus, he wouldn't look so much taller than her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3972729;
    Here's a sc of the final 4: Doesn't Chris look like a dream boat. All the others look weird IMO haha This is from the new commercial.
    As has already been discussed somewhere, there are two different sets of the final 4; with Chris and Frank exchanging places in the two. I have lost track of the order in which they are presented. Can someone verify for me?
    Also, has it been discussed that the shot of Chris is different in each one (in one he seems to be looking down and in the other looking up and a little to the right) although with the other three, it is the same shot? What would be the reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3973660;
    As has already been discussed somewhere, there are two different sets of the final 4; with Chris and Frank exchanging places in the two. I have lost track of the order in which they are presented. Can someone verify for me?
    Also, has it been discussed that the shot of Chris is different in each one (in one he seems to be looking down and in the other looking up and a little to the right) although with the other three, it is the same shot? What would be the reason for this?
    I believe the first was Roberto, Frank, Chris, Kirk. Second was Roberto, Chris, Frank, and Kirk still last. We can only hope this is reflective of Ali's feelings going into the FDs.

Not sure if they're two shots of Chris though.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

1st commercial:

2nd commercial:

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3973668;
    1st commercial:

2nd commercial:

Thanks Love Me, that was quick! Definitely look like 2 different shots to me!

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3973669;
    Thanks Love Me, that was quick! Definitely look like 2 different shots to me!
    Two different shots of Kirk as well.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3973687;
    Two different shots of Kirk as well.....
    I think you are right. When I looked at them as Love Me had provided them, I could see that. So probably not any significance?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3973668;
    1st commercial:

2nd commercial:

I could mean what some posters think Frank vs Chris....in the edit thread there is alot of frank vs. chris going on.....maybe

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Each one looks different to me in the two pictures, there are just slight differences in finger placement, eyes, etc.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3973703;
    I think you are right. When I looked at them as Love Me had provided them, I could see that. So probably not any significance?
    Look at Chris eyes - in both pictures, they are different. Also with Kirk, In one he is basically looking down, eye lids closed more. The second one, eyes actually looking somewhat to his left not down.

Chris eyes are open in the top one and looking to the side. The eyes are more closed in the second or bottom picture.