Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3973088;
    We still haven't figured out where that crying cap is from?
    There are only two options, right? It has to be his HTD or Tahiti? She obviously has plenty of reason for crying in Tahiti, but it's not his dismissal at the FRC. So....where? when?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3973106;
    There are only two options, right? It has to be his HTD or Tahiti? She obviously has plenty of reason for crying in Tahiti, but it's not his dismissal at the FRC. So....where? when?
    It's not his HTD from what I can see. If you look at the preview for his HTD, the trees and bushes are still dark, not bright green like we see in the window behind them in the hug capture.

I still say it's in Tahiti... Chris H brings the guys to where the RC should have been to tell them that Frank took himself out of the running unexpectedly. I believe both Chris and Roberto are there. They may both ask or be asked to comfort Ali, but I just have a gut feeling that Chris definitely asks to go to her... with his saying in the limo on night one... "She was the only one I wanted and she was crying in the hallway, she looked like she needed a hug and Jake, like, didn't do anything and I was, like, you moron."

That cap is definitely from Tahiti. I believe from Bora Bora. I believe that someone may have identified the paneling to one that is from the huts in Bora Bora. Bora Bora is where they end up for the FRC so I would guess that he hugs her on their LCD.

Who knows we may never get to see that scene at all. For all we know they could have been having a conversation where she says that she can't continue or he may have said to her that he cannot propose unless she is falling in love with him. It could all be edited out and we get to see what MF wants us to see.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

I always thought it was in Tahiti.

I agree that it most likely will be cut though. Seems that any caps from previews/commercials tend to be cut. I don't get it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3972998;
    Here she is crying on the same pillows.
    Is it just me, or do the tears on her right cheek in the hugging picture a little unreal? She does look sad due to the forehead wrinkles, but the tears look photoshopped. The seem to stick out from her face. I tried to picture the photo without the tears.

the one of her with the white shirt on the floor.. I don't think that screencap will have anything to do with Frank unlike the blue shirt/bathing suit one where you can tell it's about Frank. isn't that the same white shirt we saw her wearing when she was on the couch with Roberto and also might be the same shirt where she's hugging Chris L? I think that crying screencap is going to be about Roberto or Chris L. JMO.

I'm thinking those sc's of her looking pensive with Roberto and crying and hugging Chris are her going to them to have a heart to heart about thier intentions. I don't think Frank was her intended F1, said that quite awhile ago, and thought the reason he went to the gf was that he sensed her pulling away and he wanted to dump her before she dumped him.

I think Frank leaving just undermined her confidence in herself and made her doubt even more that any guy will ever love her (isn't it sad how some jerks can make a beautiful girl like her think there's something wrong with her? no honey, it's them!!!) She probably just wanted to ask her F2 guys straight up if they really can see building a life with her or will they walk away too. I don't think she cried on thier shoulders about her lost love in Frank...not at all....I think she just needed some reassurance.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I have moved the edit related posts of the past two days to the EDIT Thread.

Please keep this thread available for screencap discussion.

Thank you.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3973115;
    That cap is definitely from Tahiti. I believe from Bora Bora. I believe that someone may have identified the paneling to one that is from the huts in Bora Bora. Bora Bora is where they end up for the FRC so I would guess that he hugs her on their LCD.

Who knows we may never get to see that scene at all. For all we know they could have been having a conversation where she says that she can't continue or he may have said to her that he cannot propose unless she is falling in love with him. It could all be edited out and we get to see what MF wants us to see.
    I have thought for some time now that that sc could be Ali going after CL after she rejects them both at the FRC. Now that is something that's never happened before in Bachelor/ette history as she says. Also, she says "people are going to be surprised" (at the ending). We'll see!

I will say that that sc also looks like the shirt he was wearing on their 1:1 in Portugal and her hair looks the same as well. Someone has already posted the comparison sc's and a case could be made that it was then. I just don't know why she would be crying at that time and they wouldn't show it. But, if someone says they think it is in Bora Bora, then it probably is. I just can't see Ali crying on the shoulder of a guy who loves her over another guy. That would really suck for Chris! If that's the case, no wonder he says in that vo "there's no way I can propose to Ali unless she is ready to fall in love with me." Also, there is the sunset sc of him standing alone in the water. TP have played the vo of him several times saying "some fairytales you don't believe, and then they happen." I don't know when he could have said that unless there is a happy ending for him. Probably wishful thinking on my part.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3973564;
    I have thought for some time now that that sc could be Ali going after CL after she rejects them both at the FRC. Now that is something that's never happened before in Bachelor/ette history as she says. Also, she says "people are going to be surprised" (at the ending). We'll see!
    This makes sense. I wonder if the whole Frank thing changed ALi's thinking. Maybe she was headed towards choosing Frank or ROberto, but then maybe Chris comforts her after the Frank thing and she realizes that he's there for her..... and goes after him. Just a thought.