Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3971822;
    The lighting looks so different that I have to question location, too.

It looks like a Guinness, which is a very dark type of beer called a stout, specifically of the Irish variety. Don't ask me how I know that...
    Ok, just to confuse you all. The two pictures with THEE shirt are not identical shirts.
    If you look at the winery shirt, it has a thick blue and just a thin grey stripe, repeated.
    If you look at the 'infamous' SC with Ali crying, Chris' shirt has a wide grey with a thin blue stripe, and vice versa. Thay are NOT identical.

For those who believe this crying cap takes place in Tahiti after Frank leaves, how does that work we have SCs of her in her coverup, no makeup and her hair is a complete mess, it does not match up with the crying cap at all. We see Chris and Ali greet each other in Tahiti for their FD and he has on an Orange t-shirt (not a polo) – I’m not saying it’s totally impossible for this to happen in Tahiti, but knowing what we do have, I just cannot logically match up this cap with Tahiti at all. And who wears a heavy polo in Tahiti in late April, early May??

And as a bonus, it’s the obvious assumption since they placed that cap in the perfect place in the previews to believe it is Chris comforting Ali after Frank leaves.

I’ll get on board with this being Tahiti if anyone can point me to anything concrete and not just speculation.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3971856;
    Ok, just to confuse you all. The two pictures with THEE shirt are not identical shirts.
    If you look at the winery shirt, it has a thick blue and just a thin grey stripe, repeated.
    If you look at the 'infamous' SC with Ali crying, Chris' shirt has a wide grey with a thin blue stripe, and vice versa. Thay are NOT identical.
    In Portugal, she was touched by Chris. In the crying SC, she is upset and hurt. That is not a happy, excited, touched cry. That is a a hurt, upset cry.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I think they are never going to show us the crying scene and we will all wonder for the rest of our lives what it was from. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3971859;
    For those who believe this crying cap takes place in Tahiti after Frank leaves, how does that work we have SCs of her in her coverup, no makeup and her hair is a complete mess, it does not match up with the crying cap at all. We see Chris and Ali greet each other in Tahiti for their FD and he has on an Orange t-shirt (not a polo) Im not saying its totally impossible for this to happen in Tahiti, but knowing what we do have, I just cannot logically match up this cap with Tahiti at all. And who wears a heavy polo in Tahiti in late April, early May??

And as a bonus, its the obvious assumption since they placed that cap in the perfect place in the previews to believe it is Chris comforting Ali after Frank leaves.

Ill get on board with this being Tahiti if anyone can point me to anything concrete and not just speculation.
    There is a SC of Ali lying somewhere on a bed with tears in her eyes with make-up and hair which seems matching to the crying SC. So unless she was crying and lying on a bed in Portugal with Chris hugging her, then it was most likely not Portugal.

Why is it odd that TPTB would send him to comfort her? Shooting her bawling by herself would get really old, really quick and this way, when/if she dumps Chris, it's even more painful since he was there for her when she was hurt and betrayed.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3971856;
    photoshopping - its' been used over and over again to throw us off - remember how Melissa's dress magically turned from blue to yellow??
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3971872;
    photoshopping - its' been used over and over again to throw us off - remember how Melissa's dress magically turned from blue to yellow??
    I don't believe it was messed with, but if it was, it's the first time they've done it successfully. All the others were obvious. As good as they are at hiring editors to confuse us, they screwed themselves by not paying for someone who could do a decent PS job.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3971869;
    There is a SC of Ali lying somewhere on a bed with tears in her eyes with make-up and hair which seems matching to the crying SC. So unless she was crying and lying on a bed in Portugal with Chris hugging her, then it was most likely not Portugal.

Why is it odd that TPTB would send him to comfort her? Shooting her bawling by herself would get really old, really quick and this way, when/if she dumps Chris, it's even more painful since he was there for her when she was hurt and betrayed.
    where's the cap??

I dont' believe they are going to let Rob or Chris know Frank is gone until the should be RC. Major drama affect.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3971869;

Perhaps they didn't send just Chris to her after the Frank leaves BS... perhaps both guys are there and this is just a capture of Chris comforting her. Maybe Roberto's is on the cutting room floor somewhere. Could be that this was where the f3 RC was to take place and the guys are told there would not be one, and Ali is there but not set up in RC style. ??? just laying it out there as a possibility...

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3971881;
    where's the cap??

I dont' believe they are going to let Rob or Chris know Frank is gone until the should be RC. Major drama affect.
    No idea where the cap is, but we put the two side by side and compared the hair and makeup and it seemed to match. We got the cap in the episode after Turkey along with all the other new ones.
    ~ Sex and the City