Thread: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky Screencaps - *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3970498;
    Aww I love the way she is looking at Chris in this cap
    Yeah, she has this loving look in her eyes. Dare I say, she looks smitten.

I love this video. They look so relaxed. I know next week she will cry buckets of tears when she let's Kirk go but then I still can't believe she let Chris and Roberto go too.

There is just something wrong with this. She must really not like herself. She is such a dolt.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3970504;

I love this video. They look so relaxed. I know next week she will cry buckets of tears when she let's Kirk go but then I still can't believe she let Chris and Roberto go too.

There is just something wrong with this. She must really not like herself. She is such a dolt.
    If the spoilers are true, can't disagree. Either Roberto or Chris at least deserve a chance in the real world. Deanna/Jenni and JP/Jerry were no where near the caliber or near the spark/chemistry level with their respective leads as the F2 are this year.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

can someone supply the link for where the recent caps of the hometown dates came from, please??? pretty please....

Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3970609;
    Thanks BritLit... appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3970504;

Seriously if this 1 minute clip is any indication, i'm going to be such a puddle on Monday! I feel like i'm going to be a mess from here on out because a) Chris with her seems to do that to me and 2) obviously because of what the inevitable is.

ETA: I'm not imagining it am I when I remember them not having the those video messages after hometowns last season of the bachelor or even seasons before of both? Because I think if they had them this season, Chris' and Kirk's would make me mush!
    Last edited by laurabadora14; 07-08-2010 at 09:35 PM.
    Proud Member Of Team Sean Lowe and Team Chris Lambton

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3970244;
    This show really does stuff to your head if, after dating three guys a couple of times for a couple or three weeks, you flip out when you find out one of them isn't that into you.
    It makes sense. It is like living life in an experiment. In real life, it is easy enough to obsess over a guy and be hurt if you really like him and he decides that he's not really feeling it. Although in real life, he would probably ask you out and call or text and do things that let you know he likes you. Here, Ali is doing the choosing in an unnatural way.

All these people have to do is obsess over their feelings and over whether the Bachelor likes them. They don't have any perspective because they are removed from their jobs, family, friends, normal stressors, i.e. everything else that would keep one's feelings from developing unnaturally fast. The reason everyone is fine when they get back to their life is levity is reintroduced and they are able to put their feelings back in a normal perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3970502;
    That's a Sandra watch -- I think the one in the FRC is a dressier watch.
    Plus, we know the FRC isn't flipped because: 1) it matches a picture posted by a couple who vacationed there and 2) the topography of the horizonin the SC matches the actual topography.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3970609;
    Why did they chop it up so much for Roberto's date? That's not the part shown on TV.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3963531;
    You know that is very good thought.

Chris has a blue polo shirt on in both sc's - check

Ali has her hair pulled back - check

Both have helmet hair - check

Chris gives Ali something very special to him as a gift and she is overcome with emotion - check

I know this is a bit late, but you may be on to something here with that. I was just thinking along the same lines that she may have been overcome with emotion during their conversation about his mom. I know that when I see anyone (in general) crying, I cry too---especially if it is in such an intimate setting. JMO.

Sorry if this had already been said, new to posting but have been a "lurker" since the beginning of Jake's season. Hadn't watched TB since maybe the third season, but hubby now has school on Mondays and I just so happened across the show, so I just couldn't resist! Hahaha!!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-09-2010 at 12:27 PM.